Xbox one best deal for a 10 year old

Found 10th Oct 2017
Hi. My son is soon to be 10 and has asked for lots of games for his Xbox 360 (fifa, horizon, overwatch etc) I am thinking about replacing his old 360 with a one (but not the brand new one out this week) and wondered if anyone had seen a good deal? TIA
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Just search on here, there has been tons of amazing Xbox One S deals.
I would wait until black friday as hopefully there will be some good deals on the Xbox One S. All the attention will be on the new X model so retailers might slash the prices of the S.
Overwatch horizon don’t work on 360
you can get quite a few games basically for free.... the place is called outdoors
mattsk10 h, 54 m ago

you can get quite a few games basically for free.... the place is called …you can get quite a few games basically for free.... the place is called outdoors

Yes I know. We go outdoors a lot and have lots of hobbies. He swims competitively which holds at least 2x2 hours of solid training a week, he plays football and trains too as well as rugby. We also visit national trust places and the coast a lot. I’m that mean kind of Mum who will only let him on a ‘screen’ for 30 minutes before it’s turned off but I find that it is a healthy balance. Thanks for your advice though 🙄
kerry311350 m ago

Yes I know. We go outdoors a lot and have lots of hobbies. He swims …Yes I know. We go outdoors a lot and have lots of hobbies. He swims competitively which holds at least 2x2 hours of solid training a week, he plays football and trains too as well as rugby. We also visit national trust places and the coast a lot. I’m that mean kind of Mum who will only let him on a ‘screen’ for 30 minutes before it’s turned off but I find that it is a healthy balance. Thanks for your advice though 🙄

fair enough.
you are probably one in a million tho.
too many lazy parents buying gadgets to keep kids occupied
mattsk41 m ago

fair enough.you are probably one in a million tho.too many lazy parents …fair enough.you are probably one in a million tho.too many lazy parents buying gadgets to keep kids occupied

Honestly, I’m an assistant head teacher at a primary school and it drives me mad. Small doses or educational reasons are ok but not when they are used as a child minder!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants