Groups

xbox one blu-ray

Any one used the blu-ray on the xbox one, getting a new tv which will be 3d, whats the quality of the player like? will it support 3d blu-rays and stuff

3 Comments

The answer is yes, after an update in August it now does 3D from Blu-rays. I have never noticed the difference between any DVD player in quality and I have never experienced a difference between any blu-ray players to be honest, it just plays them. I think it's a bit like asking what's the better sound quality from a Samsung S5 headphone port or a HTX One.

Yes I got a 50 inch Smart TV with 3D recently and it works fine with the xbox one player. Only thing that can be a bit annoying is the controller seems a bit...awkard to use, though that might be me.
    Edited by: "GandalfNeedsARazor" 5th Jan 2015

GandalfNeedsARazor

Yes I got a 50 inch Smart TV with 3D recently and it works fine with the … Yes I got a 50 inch Smart TV with 3D recently and it works fine with the xbox one player. Only thing that can be a bit annoying is the controller seems a bit...awkard to use, though that might be me.

It is, that's why they do a remote especially for it. Or you can download an app and use your phone, or use the Kinect and shout at it. Or don't buy the Kinect and just shout at it anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions