Xbox One Controller On PC

Posted 14th Jan
What's the cheapest way to get this argos.co.uk/pro…254 to work wirelessly on a PC? I looked at the official dongle and it's £30. Not a chance am I paying that when the controller I use downstairs came with one and cost me £31 all in. This is for a separate PC, so can't use that dongle on both. Would a £5 bluetooth dongle from Amazon do the trick?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
A cheap Bluetooth 4.x dongle should do the trick.
Keep in mind, not all controllers have Bluetooth. You can tell by how the plastic whether it’ll work with a dongle or not.

39674033-H2pnW.jpg
Vencurse14/01/2020 14:40

Keep in mind, not all controllers have Bluetooth. You can tell by how the …Keep in mind, not all controllers have Bluetooth. You can tell by how the plastic whether it’ll work with a dongle or not.[Image]

Cheers. I have the bottom one, so a cheap dongle should do the trick. Wish I'd got 2 of the one with the adapter in the box but didn't think at the time.
Just using a standard Bluetooth adapter will be fine as you stated you have the Bluetooth compatible controller, however I will advise, if you’re using any more than one controller on your computer, use the official Xbox adapter, once you have more than one Bluetooth connection it becomes horrible and I’ve been looking and trying different solutions, but the best was using the Xbox Adapter. If you find the price too steep and you were looking at getting another controller the price of the controller bundled with the usb isn’t as bad as the adapter on it’s own.

Also you get audio pass through wirelessly so you just plug in your headphones to your controller and you can use that as well ( a feature of the Xbox Adapter)
Edited by: "hasnain" 14th Jan
you can get addapter for £20 at times, just keep an eye out for it...
Hi, just to let you know the price of the adapter has dropped on amazon to £21.79. Sold directly by Amazon and New.

Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox One) amazon.co.uk/dp/…4YW
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions