xbox one controller problem

5 replies
Found 15th Jan
When I'm in a menu section, in fifa for example, it just scrolls down really fast on its own. I've opened up the controllers and can't visibly see a problem. Also on one of the controllers it feels like it's grinding against the outer shell. Any ideas would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Mine started doing that too...So just soldered out the analogue stick and ordered a new on from ebay (hasn't arrived yet tho)

Same happened to mine but was luckily still under warranty. I sent it back and they exchanged it. I believe it's quite a common issue, try googling stick drift.

Original Poster

Cheers people

Have you tried to update it ? .
I had a problem with a controller of mine,it would slightly move character or car to the left when now being touched. its worth a try.

Original Poster

farmeruk1

Have you tried to update it ? .I had a problem with a controller of … Have you tried to update it ? .I had a problem with a controller of mine,it would slightly move character or car to the left when now being touched. its worth a try.

​Yeah I've tried that and nothing changed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769550
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games22
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2746
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…11

See more discussions