Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox One Dashboard Question

can anyone tell me how i get my profile tile like in the screenshot pic

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag333/mafiasat/91FC0E00-4CE1-4011-9F76-BDE56B229D61_zps5ansxhbq.jpg

It's like that when you've not changed your profile pic from the 360, if you select a new game pic it will fill up the tile.
    Not sure if that answers what you were asking but thought I'd try haha

Change your name to Paul thurrott and have 2 messages in your inbox with 3 friends online and then your nearly there

Original Poster

Comment

davzzp

It's like that when you've not changed your profile pic from the 360, if … It's like that when you've not changed your profile pic from the 360, if you select a new game pic it will fill up the tile. Not sure if that answers what you were asking but thought I'd try haha

no mate that pic is just a pic i got on google i want to know hiw i get that whole tile with my pic and where it says messages etc

Satdude

Commentno mate that pic is just a pic i got on google i want to know hiw … Commentno mate that pic is just a pic i got on google i want to know hiw i get that whole tile with my pic and where it says messages etc

It only the top tile (small pic & grey bit) that you can use for your gamer pic I believe
    support.xbox.com/en-…one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710

See more discussions