Groups

Xbox One Day One Edition £174.99 Delivered @ Base

Not gonna post it as a deal but noticed Base has some in stock for sale! I know certain people who are looking for this. The day one edition is normally priced at around £400 for a sealed copy on Amazon/fleabay.

base.com/buy…htm

6 Comments

The only difference will be the controller which has "Day on edition" printed on it & the kinect. As all the codes have been used, you won't get the day one achievement code & Fifa. So i presume this is second hand then?
    I had two day one Xbox's & both failed. I think you would be off your head if you buy this now. X)

Original Poster

OldEnglish

The only difference will be the controller which has "Day on edition" … The only difference will be the controller which has "Day on edition" printed on it & the kinect. As all the codes have been used, you won't get the day one achievement code & Fifa. So i presume this is second hand then?I had two day one Xbox's & both failed. I think you would be off your head if you buy this now. X)

Day one achievement is not a code as far as I know. The download code is not working anymore, yes. But that's for FIFA 14 (which will cost you £1 to buy). This is a new console as Base don't sell second hand. Sometimes some stuff are being looked at as collectors materials not for anything else. I do own a sealed psp for example which I never opened. That's just a collector item for me.

mixmixi

Day one achievement is not a code as far as I know. The download code is … Day one achievement is not a code as far as I know. The download code is not working anymore, yes. But that's for FIFA 14 (which will cost you £1 to buy). This is a new console as Base don't sell second hand. Sometimes some stuff are being looked at as collectors materials not for anything else. I do own a sealed psp for example which I never opened. That's just a collector item for me.

The day one achievement is a code mate. If you're planning on buying it to collect & it is new, then fair play.
    But if not, i would go for a slim.

Original Poster

OldEnglish

The day one achievement is a code mate. If you're planning on buying it … The day one achievement is a code mate. If you're planning on buying it to collect & it is new, then fair play.But if not, i would go for a slim.

No mate I'm unfortunately a Sony fan boy. I've seen people here asking for it time to time so thought I'd share. I thought the day one achievement is just a barcode you scan with Kinect?

mixmixi

No mate I'm unfortunately a Sony fan boy. I've seen people here … No mate I'm unfortunately a Sony fan boy. I've seen people here asking for it time to time so thought I'd share. I thought the day one achievement is just a barcode you scan with Kinect?

You might be right about the barcode bit, i can't remember now. I still have one somewhere knocking about,that i've never used.

OldEnglish

You might be right about the barcode bit, i can't remember now. I still … You might be right about the barcode bit, i can't remember now. I still have one somewhere knocking about,that i've never used.

I think it is a code yes. The FIFA code has probably just expired (end 2017 maybe)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions