Xbox One Elite Controller.

Found 18th Mar
Hello All,

I wish to purchase an Elite Controller but not sure what a good price is to pay. Does anyone know how often a good deal comes on these?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
11 Comments
There’s a new one coming out this year apparently
They usually go for £100 which is way too expensive for what it is.
As mentioned there is a new one coming so the old one will probs be heavily discounted. Usually Argos do a deal with a free triple A game tossed in. Overall people say they love their controller (haven’t opened mine yet)
Original Poster
bassy3 h, 50 m ago

There’s a new one coming out this year apparently

bobac40 m ago

As mentioned there is a new one coming so the old one will probs be …As mentioned there is a new one coming so the old one will probs be heavily discounted. Usually Argos do a deal with a free triple A game tossed in. Overall people say they love their controller (haven’t opened mine yet)

Hmmm the Argos deal sounds tempting. Do you guys know anything else about the controller which is TBA.
Kas...8 m ago

Hmmm the Argos deal sounds tempting. Do you guys know anything else about …Hmmm the Argos deal sounds tempting. Do you guys know anything else about the controller which is TBA.

An anonymous poster claims the new version will include a USB-C port for charging, Bluetooth support for Windows 10, three-level Hair Trigger Locks, longer key travel for the paddles, and a three-profile switch.

Also leaked images showed a better grip
I love my Elite controller and wouldn’t go back, I payed 100 for mine and that also came with the new cod back in December from a deal with Argos that was posted on here
Original Poster
xbaassassin1 h, 12 m ago

I love my Elite controller and wouldn’t go back, I payed 100 for mine and t …I love my Elite controller and wouldn’t go back, I payed 100 for mine and that also came with the new cod back in December from a deal with Argos that was posted on here

Oh Wow that sounds like a great deal. I was really looking forward to finding a good deal but now I’m thinking about waiting for the one that’s about to be announced. God this is complicated.
Paid 120? On release, no regrets. Best controller I've ever had.
Got mine when it was released and there was no stock, paid more than the rrp. No regrets. Cannot play with a standard controller. Different league. A ton is a bargain.
Is it very easy to use? Like on fortnite or something?
Original Poster
bassy5 h, 14 m ago

Is it very easy to use? Like on fortnite or something?

Haha I’ve been told by friends that it allows for easier/quicker building
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions