Xbox one Friends

Found 9th Dec 2017
Hi all,

Moved back to xbox recently after spending a good length of time on PlayStation. Xbox has always been my preferred console however most of my friends went with ps4 so I was sort of forced to go with them.

Anyways I decided that I wanted the xbox one x so I made the move back leaving most of my gaming friends behind haha

Most of the people on my fiends list for xbox are old friends that I no longer speak to or randomers I collected over time so I thought I'd stick a post up on here to see if there are any like minded gamers out there to add to my list.

I'm 27 with a Fiance and 2 kids so gaming isn't exactly my first priority and I probably spend less time gaming now than I ever have so it would be nice to play with people who realise that when I do get on I don't want to be messing about with immature 12 year old using phrases I quite literally don't understand haha

My main games will always be fifa and COD however I do tend to buy all kinds of games that I never play so who knows.

Well enough about me, I hope to hear from some of you

Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Snakeyes646 is my GT, feel free to add me, I too have kids so my gaming time isn't the best.

main games for now-

Forza 7
OW
cod ww2
R6 siege
pes

BeardedPuma72

I also have children so dont play as much as I'd like.
Main games at the minute are
Infinite warfare
Super lucky tail

What happened to the days when we would stay up till 0300 playing games? I can't seem to make it past 2300 without falling asleep on the sofa! I blame my children

Gamertag is Thug Basher

Please feel free to add me guys.

What happened to the days when you could have a game without someone banging on about their kids. Or having to worry about whether your playing with the adult or the kid

I'll see myself out.

Done the same

Lashley93 is my GT

Original Poster

Cheers guys, gonna have a clear out of my friends list tonight then I'll look to get everyone added, my GT is carterland68

In regards to playing until 3am.im the same, I have all intention to be up playing, 2 hours later my eyes are stinging hahaha

Loads of time off over the next month tho so no excuses!

Hope this thread helps people in a similar situation, I'm doing everything I can to try and avoid admitting that I'm growing out of gaming ha!

Cheers

Deanhammyy

Same story as most! kids and too lazy to stay up past 10 but I get on now and then!

MSK.10th Dec

What happened to the days when you could have a game without someone …What happened to the days when you could have a game without someone banging on about their kids. Or having to worry about whether your playing with the adult or the kid I'll see myself out.

Them days were when we adults with kids (now) were kids so we had no need to say anything like that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions