Xbox one game recommendations

Posted 21st Oct
Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a good campaign game for me to get my teeth stuck into on the Xbox One.

I saw Resident Evil 2 was highly rated and a top deal for today but zombies aren’t really my thing.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

23 Comments
What games have you played and enjoyed?
What type of games you like? Forza is great. Halo's are good, cross platforms like your call of duty's/fifa and stuff. Rocket league is fun. Try game pass and pick and choose games from different genre's too.
STRICKIBHOY21/10/2019 17:54

Try game pass and pick and choose games from different genre's too.

That would be the best bet , Gamepass has oversaturated me with choice so hardly play anything now though :/
Get PUBG and you’ll never need a campaign game again...it’s addictive
Gears of War
Halo
The Witcher
Red Dead Redemption 2
Tomb Raider
Thanks for the replies

I was looking for a game with a good story mode to it. Something like Skyrim, Red dead, The Witcher, GTA V, Titanfall 2 etc...
Fallout 4. Great story line, great game. Probably my favourite ever game
i enjoyed the metro series, metro exodus was really good...maybe look at the fallout series,
If it's story mode you are looking for. Witcher 3. Hours and hours, days and days, months and months of exploration and adventure.
Frankie7721/10/2019 18:34

If it's story mode you are looking for. Witcher 3. Hours and hours, days …If it's story mode you are looking for. Witcher 3. Hours and hours, days and days, months and months of exploration and adventure.

Great game! Already played and loved it!
MonkeyMan9021/10/2019 18:21

Fallout 4. Great story line, great game. Probably my favourite ever game

I couldn’t get into the Fallout series, found it very slow
Pity you are on Xbox, I started Horizon Zero Dawn after witcher 3. Gives me a similar feeling.
Frankie7721/10/2019 18:46

Pity you are on Xbox, I started Horizon Zero Dawn after witcher 3. Gives …Pity you are on Xbox, I started Horizon Zero Dawn after witcher 3. Gives me a similar feeling.

Yeah, there’s a few PS titles I’ve fancied playing over the years but I’ve always been and Xbox guy 👎🏻
Red dead 2 was highly rated last year not played it but friends said it was brilliant. If you don’t mind backward compatible oblivion was a great game
Edited by: "discozohan" 21st Oct
Get game pass ultimate for a month see what you think, they have kingdom come deliverance, on there and ark, the gears of war as well. Worth a shot...
Tomb Raider series
Alien: Isolation - personal favourite
Titanfall 2
RDR 2
Far Cry 3, 4, Primal, 5
Wolfenstein 1 & 2
Just Cause 4
Batman: Arkham Knight
Darksiders 1, 2, 3
Alice: Madness Returns
Assassin's Creed series
GTA 5

Mostly play campaign games myself as I'm too slow reacting for online now
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 21st Oct
Batman!
MadMax, Oldish but still a great single player campaign, mix of fighting, driving, missions... still one of my fav games
malnuman21/10/2019 21:54

MadMax, Oldish but still a great single player campaign, mix of …MadMax, Oldish but still a great single player campaign, mix of fighting, driving, missions... still one of my fav games

I’ve actually played Mad Max and I agree, definitely a great game.

It had a very similar fighting mechanics to the Batman games (which I’ve also played).
Titanfall 2
XO2121/10/2019 18:10

Thanks for the replies I was looking for a game with a good story mode …Thanks for the replies I was looking for a game with a good story mode to it. Something like Skyrim, Red dead, The Witcher, GTA V, Titanfall 2 etc...

For new games try the latest Assassin's Creed or Far Cry, both are open world RPGs which you seem to enjoy. Also Borderlands, they are all great.

Going back to last gen I would try Mass Effect or Dead Space - Both series are on EA Access which is pretty cheap. Also the BioShock series is also great.
Edited by: "Gormond" 22nd Oct
Gormond22/10/2019 09:23

For new games try the latest Assassin's Creed or Far Cry, both are open …For new games try the latest Assassin's Creed or Far Cry, both are open world RPGs which you seem to enjoy. Also Borderlands, they are all great.Going back to last gen I would try Mass Effect or Dead Space - Both series are on EA Access which is pretty cheap. Also the BioShock series is also great.

Thanks 🏻
Having a blast with Far Cry 5 at the moment, great story line and lots to do..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants