Xbox one game share/live.

Found 8th Nov 2017
When using game share do both people need xbox live when using different consoles ?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Original Poster

I've read multiple times that both can play on my Xbox live but on my sons xbox it says this account can't play on xbox live.

His xbox is set as my home one and vice versa.

Strange, it works for me and my son. Maybe settings on his console needs changing or something

Editor

Darzen4 h, 23 m ago

I've read multiple times that both can play on my Xbox live but on my sons …I've read multiple times that both can play on my Xbox live but on my sons xbox it says this account can't play on xbox live.His xbox is set as my home one and vice versa.

That’s strange, it should work as you say. Just out of interest, is it related to his account settings? Have you set him up with a child account? (I’m not sure obviously how old he is) but they can be locked down. It may need altering in the parental controls.

Original Poster

I'll take a look but he did put his correct dob. x/x/94

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband6 h, 22 m ago

That’s strange, it should work as you say. Just out of interest, is it r …That’s strange, it should work as you say. Just out of interest, is it related to his account settings? Have you set him up with a child account? (I’m not sure obviously how old he is) but they can be locked down. It may need altering in the parental controls.

Just checked and all settings are as they should be.

Original Poster

32402987-OBo6R.jpg32402987-9E3rV.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants