When are they announcing it,
What are your predictions?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Let’s hope it’s much better than October’s awful show
Dannyrobbo8 m ago

Let’s hope it’s much better than October’s awful show

Turing Test is a good game. Gone Home is another great game for its genre.. Poor reviews are due to ignorant gamers expecting something different.
deleted800342
darkstryder36021 m ago

Turing Test is a good game. Gone Home is another great game for its …Turing Test is a good game. Gone Home is another great game for its genre.. Poor reviews are due to ignorant gamers expecting something different.

Wow
How do you know what the poor reviews are due to?
darkstryder3603 h, 2 m ago

Turing Test is a good game. Gone Home is another great game for its …Turing Test is a good game. Gone Home is another great game for its genre.. Poor reviews are due to ignorant gamers expecting something different.

I’m not even talking about reviews, played both and I didn’t enjoy them. I had no expectations gone Home was more like a walking simulator and it was very very short. I’m glad I didn’t pay for it
I think the announcement used to be the last Tuesday of the month, however I can't see them doing it the last day of October so I would assume between Wednesday - Friday or even Monday. As for what the games could be, I have no idea
I thought Turing Test was very good. It was a budget Portal, but that’s no bad thing.

Gone Home was mildly entertaining, but I wouldn’t have been overly happy to have paid much for it if I’d bought it
deleted80034224th Oct 2017

WowHow do you know what the poor reviews are due to?

You can read the reviews on the Xbox store..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants