Expired

Xbox one gamesharing help needed

Found 5th Apr
Looking for some advice please - I have let my gold sub expire and I'm gamesharing with my wifes account as she got the offer of 3 months for £6. So her account will be used to download AC Syndicate on the 16th via games with gold.

Question is, when her sub expires and I go back to purchasing gold on my account, will I still be able to play AC Syndicate on my gamertag when her sub is expired as it was downloaded via her sub and gamertag?

Sorry if this sounds a bit confusing but wasn't quite sure how to explain it. Thanks for any advice.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I'm not 100% on this.

But because the game license isn't linked to your account and does require gold. It will not work. It would need your wife's account to continue to have Gold to continue playing an Xbox live games with gold game
kos1c4 m ago

I'm not 100% on this. But because the game license isn't linked to your …I'm not 100% on this. But because the game license isn't linked to your account and does require gold. It will not work. It would need your wife's account to continue to have Gold to continue playing an Xbox live games with gold game

I thought that might be the case. If so I will bite the bullet and purchase gold on my account this month as well. I should of waited a few days until mine expired as I'm now getting the 3 months for £6 offer. Thanks for your advice
There's a few deals on here for Xbox live. Also this one for £30 12mths if u can stretch to this
Link
I understand what you are saying... unfortunately when a Gold Sub expires so does the Xbox One titles... you get to keep Xbox 360 titles forever even out of sub. Whilst her sub is active and yours is not you can use the game and Gold for online AFAIK but once her sub goes you will lose AC Syndicate.
loopylloyd4 h, 33 m ago

I understand what you are saying... unfortunately when a Gold Sub expires …I understand what you are saying... unfortunately when a Gold Sub expires so does the Xbox One titles... you get to keep Xbox 360 titles forever even out of sub. Whilst her sub is active and yours is not you can use the game and Gold for online AFAIK but once her sub goes you will lose AC Syndicate.

Thanks for confirming
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions