Xbox One - Gaming Headset

Posted 21st Jul
Hello!

Hoping for some advice on a new gaming headset. So many out there it’s hard to know which are genuinely good.

Looking to spend around £50 - more if they are wireless. 7:1 surround would be great.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
You'll need to double that for a half decent wireless set. 7.1 doesn't work on Xbox and is merely a gimmick. Stick to your budget and look at hyperx, astro a10's, razer kraken and arctis. That budget and those brands will do good sets, it's just down to what you prefer and think will be more comfortable for yourself.
Ahh thanks for the info. I’ve been looking at the HyperX and Kraken.
I found these too: currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
which you can get an extra £5 off with FNDD code. Worth £40?
samathon21/07/2020 15:43

Ahh thanks for the info. I’ve been looking at the HyperX and Kraken. I f …Ahh thanks for the info. I’ve been looking at the HyperX and Kraken. I found these too: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/headsets-and-microphones/turtle-beach-atlas-three-amplified-gaming-headset-black-10184203-pdt.htmlwhich you can get an extra £5 off with FNDD code. Worth £40?

Yeah they look good, just double check the mic positioning, it looks a little on the short side, again it maybe fine for yourself. I'd say they are worth £40. If you've got your heart set on them, just check out a few more reviews and videos on YouTube and way up the pros and cons. After all you could be using them for a few years.
Went for the HyperX CloudX in the end. Turtle beach had some dodgy reviews. Thanks for your help!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants