Xbox one headset

Found 20th Nov 2017
Looking for a headset for my partner as a Christmas present!
He would ideally like wireless but I don’t mind looking at wired!
Don’t want to spend a fortune on wireless. Does Anybody know if Game will have them on offer for Black Friday? Did they last year?
Many thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Cant go wrong with Turtle beach XO ones. Currently around £29.99 (reduced from £50 odd). Excellent value for money if wired is ok.

Sound is awesome for the price point.

amazon.co.uk/Tur…SZU

This is quite funny but I bought myself some jvc xx series bassy headphones. There is in line mic I wasn't really planning to use it, but after I plugged the jack to my xbox one controller I found out they are amazing for gaming and the better thing is that the microphone works perfectly. So what's the point of getting dedicated, weird looking headset while you can use any ( I think) headphones with in line microphone that can be also used outdoor, while travelling etc etc?

Sorry, don't get me wrong. I'm just a casual gamer and maybe I can't see some special features provided by dedicated and expensive headsets

Have a look on Amazon Warehouse. 20% off at the moment and if you pick one of the Like New/Very Good ones then you should be alright. Free returns if you're not happy anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants