Xbox one help

Found 28th Dec 2017
Being a typical girl, I have no idea what I’m looking for or where to get the best deal. I want to buy my husband an Xbox one for his birthday so where’s the best place to get it? Is 500gb a major difference to a 1tb? He’ll play Xbox live so that’s all I know! Any help appreciated please
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
depends how much you want to spend. Xbox one X is 4k capable and deals around the £400. the Xbox one S is not 4k but perfectly fine and deals are about £200 with a game. there's always deals on here just pick one that suits your budget
Do you have a 4K tv? If so, or if you are thinking of getting one, grab the Xbox One X.
Best advice? Get a PS4

just kidding

Most of the games take up storage space so the bigger the HD the more games he can download and play. However 500GB is reasonable. Good thing about the PS4 and Xbox is like above they have many different ones to suit your budget. Most of them come with games popular ones being FIFA 18, COD: WW2, Destiny 2 etc
Depends what tv he owns hd or 4k and what console his frind s are on
Best advice just get a normal Xbox one, there is literally no point in getting the Xbox x as there is no 4K games built for it yet and it would be perfectly fine plus you’ll save a ton of money, best place to get it from any major retailer just look for deals on here, I wouldn’t get w new one from eBay, but I trust amazon and I have 4 full games on my Xbox 500gb and my storage is pretty much full
Edited by: "xbaassassin" 28th Dec 2017
xbaassassin1 h, 38 m ago

Best advice just get a normal Xbox one, there is literally no point in …Best advice just get a normal Xbox one, there is literally no point in getting the Xbox x as there is no 4K games built for it yet and it would be perfectly fine plus you’ll save a ton of money, best place to get it from any major retailer just look for deals on here, I wouldn’t get w new one from eBay, but I trust amazon and I have 4 full games on my Xbox 500gb and my storage is pretty much full

Wtf
xbaassassin7 h, 4 m ago

Best advice just get a normal Xbox one, there is literally no point in …Best advice just get a normal Xbox one, there is literally no point in getting the Xbox x as there is no 4K games built for it yet and it would be perfectly fine plus you’ll save a ton of money, best place to get it from any major retailer just look for deals on here, I wouldn’t get w new one from eBay, but I trust amazon and I have 4 full games on my Xbox 500gb and my storage is pretty much full

What a load of absolute balls.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants