Groups

Xbox One Micro USB Cable

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a Micro USB cable suitable for the Xbox One controller?
    I'd like to either plug it into the wall or a USB slot to keep my controller as if it was a wired one instead of wireless.

Dan

5 Comments

Hi! I have an official Xbox One controller cable that plugs into the USB slot on the console. I have two, so willing to sell one to you. How does £5 sound?

Postage will be £1.

If you are interested, I can upload photos.
    Edited by: "Eden0032" 27th Dec 2014

You not got an old phone charger to use mate? Obviously not an Apple one, but any others do the trick.

Original Poster

Eden0032 - No thanks.
    gmdlogan - I've got an S3 Mini cable that fits, but it's a mains charger and got a small cable length.

I seem to have a bigger issue now though, it doesn't read discs
    Checked and found on youtube someone holding a console at an angle and throwing the disc into it to get it to work, which does the job, so it looks like this ones on it's way back tomorrow .

poundland special will do the job

oXdanXo

Eden0032 - No thanks.gmdlogan - I've got an S3 Mini cable that fits, but … Eden0032 - No thanks.gmdlogan - I've got an S3 Mini cable that fits, but it's a mains charger and got a small cable length.I seem to have a bigger issue now though, it doesn't read discs :)Checked and found on youtube someone holding a console at an angle and throwing the disc into it to get it to work, which does the job, so it looks like this ones on it's way back tomorrow .

FFS!! They just don't make em like they used to!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?22
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions