Groups

Xbox One Needed for 8yr old

Looking for a good deal on an Xbox One for my 8yr old.

We have EA Access at his mums, but would like one at mine that he can use when he comes to stay - plus i can use it as a blu ray player as i dont have one.

Best ive seen is the 500gb one with Fifa and Forza 6 for £219 .... though i think with EA access he gets FIFA 16 anyway?

Any help much appreciated.

9 Comments

Hi RCUK, as you've said this will be used as a blu ray player and on occasions when your 8 yr old comes to stay would a used one be the best option? Maybe check out amazon warehouse deals or eBay? Some good prices since the xbox one s has just been released, hope this helps

Original Poster

Thats not a bad shout at all re amazon warehouse!

Always a tad weary about ebay!

Have you had a look on gumtree to see if there are any local to you?

Whereabouts are you. I'm selling a good as new Xbox One for £150 with Halo. And boxed. I'm in Cheltenham btw

Original Poster

Im in bromley... so a little distance sadly.

Just be aware that there is only a 10-hour trial of FIFA 16 in EA Access at the moment, but the full game should be in the vault in the not too distant future. The full FIFA 15 game is obviously in there now

Original Poster

Cheers for that headsup....guessing that as soon as Fifa 17 comes out, fifa 16 will be in the vault!.

muiscmagpie the other day had some at 120ish I'd have a look there as they have 1 year warranty and are good at returns
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA11
      2. Help please - pc issues22
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44

See more discussions