Xbox One on Black Friday

Posted 24th Nov
      Best place to get an Xbox One on Black Friday ?

I know Lidl have a good offer of £129.

Anyone know any other offers?
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

9 Comments
      I think that price won't be beating maybe matched? I'm keeping my eyes peeled too but I don't want the all digital one. But that lidl one comes with 3 games and 1TB of storage, it's a stonking deal imho.
      I’d like to know this too, ideally I’d love the physical disc version and for it to come with Forza Horizon 4
      STRICKIBHOY24/11/2019 22:58

I think that price won't be beating maybe matched? I'm keeping my eyes …I think that price won't be beating maybe matched? I'm keeping my eyes peeled too but I don't want the all digital one. But that lidl one comes with 3 games and 1TB of storage, it's a stonking deal imho.

I’ll be camping outside at 5/6am then for the doors to open
      Wait until Black Friday, I'm sure that you'll see all of the big retailers (Amazon, GAME, Argos, etc) having deals on for the Xbox One. It won't be a case of Lidl having the only deal so just hang tight for a bit and see where it goes.
      Rune_2H24/11/2019 23:19

Comment deleted

There's no guarantee a store will have any at all. This way the case with the £99 rower earlier this year.
      JordanYork1224/11/2019 23:00

I’ll be camping outside at 5/6am then for the doors to open

You'll be lucky to get one. My hubby is a Lidls manager and he's said they might be lucky enough to get one in store but one of the staff will probably buy it at 8am when the store opens.
      Haircut_10024/11/2019 23:18

Wait until Black Friday, I'm sure that you'll see all of the big retailers …Wait until Black Friday, I'm sure that you'll see all of the big retailers (Amazon, GAME, Argos, etc) having deals on for the Xbox One. It won't be a case of Lidl having the only deal so just hang tight for a bit and see where it goes.

GAME's console bundle offers start on Thursday at 6pm...

39107713-gHod4.jpg
      (Probably trying to get the jump on other retailers that start at 12midnight on Friday)
      fanpages25/11/2019 11:11

GAME's console bundle offers start on Thursday at 6pm...[Image] (Probably …GAME's console bundle offers start on Thursday at 6pm...[Image] (Probably trying to get the jump on other retailers that start at 12midnight on Friday)

Some of good deals have already started, the Xbox One X with Fallen Order for £300 is very nice, but I'm sure that if Lidl have a basic Xbox for £129 then GAME will have something very similar.
      Haircut_10025/11/2019 11:16

Some of good deals have already started, the Xbox One X with Fallen Order …Some of good deals have already started, the Xbox One X with Fallen Order for £300 is very nice, but I'm sure that if Lidl have a basic Xbox for £129 then GAME will have something very similar.

Yes, although looking at the game deals GAME have planned leading-up to the end of this week, I wouldn't get too excited.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions