Xbox one or PS4 ?

Found 19th Mar
Can’t decide which one ? Love the look of vr but think there maybe more Xbox members , what do you think ?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
16 Comments
mod
My brother swears by XboxOne, I swear by PS4. Both have pros and cons for sure (namely fanboys). In all honesty, you should decide what suits you best, and only you know the answer to that.
I have both , what do you like to play? What kind of games?
I've got both literally since they came out, I'd say they are both literally the same in terms of cost, psn/live, and games. I'd suggest getting the one that more of your friends and family have got so you can play with them, I'd choose ps4 over Xbox but that's just cos I'm used to it more and haven't touched my Xbox in years
Manny501 m ago

I've got both literally since they came out, I'd say they are both …I've got both literally since they came out, I'd say they are both literally the same in terms of cost, psn/live, and games. I'd suggest getting the one that more of your friends and family have got so you can play with them, I'd choose ps4 over Xbox but that's just cos I'm used to it more and haven't touched my Xbox in years

Yeah the one your friends are on is most important I can't say I prefer one over the other there are good games on both but I feel PlayStation has more choice in games
PC

You can play real VR (PSVR is not true VR)
You can play PC and Xbox games on the master race (Only with Windows 10 though)
Edited by: "Norseg" 20th Mar
Norseg11 m ago

PCYou can play real VR (PSVR is not true VR)You can play PC and Xbox games …PCYou can play real VR (PSVR is not true VR)You can play PC and Xbox games on the master race (Only with Windows 10 though)

But his question wasn't Xbox one , PS4 or pc.
Ps4
But I think xbox is cheaper with their monthly subscription.
ndksamb1 h, 40 m ago

But his question wasn't Xbox one , PS4 or pc.

Obviously wasn't asking the right question then
Xbox one without a doubt.

Game Pass

Ea access

Backwards compatibility
Norseg6 h, 6 m ago

PCYou can play real VR (PSVR is not true VR)You can play PC and Xbox games …PCYou can play real VR (PSVR is not true VR)You can play PC and Xbox games on the master race (Only with Windows 10 though)

i’d rather spend 300 on a portable console than spend £1000 on bits and bobs you superglue in life one place
Ps4
deleted800342
Xbox One X master race
benjammin3163 h, 19 m ago

Xbox one without a doubt.Game Pass Ea access Backwards compatibility

Ps4 has some dam good exclusive games thoghe ,
As others have said check out what games you might be interested in - pop in to Game to test out the consoles and decide which one you prefer.
Each has it's own merits, both are good, so you can't really go wrong - unless all your friends are on a different console from the one you get...
Xbox Live is more stable than PS+, and there is backwards compatibility, Game Pass, and EA Access. The cheaper Xbox One S has 4K but you need to get a more expensive PS4 Pro for 4K.

On the other hand, PlayStation is more popular than Xbox, plus you don't need to change the batteries on the controller (the Xbox controller is better but battery changing is a pain).

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but I'd go for the one you have the most friends on.
Original Poster
Most friends are on Xbox but vr only available on PlayStation aaaarrrrrhhhggg ! Is it worth buying a PS4 just for vr?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants