Xbox One or PS4 - which one is likely to be cheapest in the pre-Christmas sales?

7 replies
Found 31st Oct 2016
& do they usually come down in price early December?
I missed out on the recent offers where they were around £150 so wondered when to hold out until...!?

7 Comments

How longs a piece of string?

thedvdmonster

How longs a piece of string?

What colour string?

I imagine PS4 will be because they are releasing the PRO next week which means a lot of places will be trying to get old stock sold.

freeman76

I imagine PS4 will be because they are releasing the PRO next week which … I imagine PS4 will be because they are releasing the PRO next week which means a lot of places will be trying to get old stock sold.

Old stock was sold out the other week when the slim was released and selling phat version for £150 with fifa 17?

Original Poster

That's the offer I was too slow for! Does that mean it's unlikely to go as low again?

I'd love it if the XBox One S Storm Grey and BF1 came down to £199 on Black Friday, we can only live in hope...

Remembering back to last year, there were some amazing Black Friday deals, I nabbed myself a PS4, a lot of people held out for further discounts in the build up to Xmas, which just didn't happen really. Prices went up in fact. So I'd be ready to buy on BF would be my suggestion, get the best deal you can
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50443
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions