Groups

Xbox one passes

Just got an xbox one, will be getting Xbox gold, but is EA access and game pass worth the money?

13 Comments

Depends if you like last years Fifa etc instead of the most current. It's not for me & I paid for a year, must remember to cancel, don't use it so easy to forget.

EA Access is getting Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 by September and also it has the Star Wars Battlefront game with all the DLC included.

Other than that, it is a bit sport focused. There's the last three FIFA's and a load of Maddens.

Original Poster

Not really into sport games

Why not just check what games are available and then you decide if you would play them, how is anyone else supposed to know if it is worth it to you...

I only got because it was on a deal and Battlefield + Titanfall will be coming soon.

I was unsure how much i would use and its very little, i wouldn't pay the price the sell at personally.

However i only really like multiplayer games to pass time and very specific.
    Depends how much time you think you will give the games as to if its worth it.

It will be worth it for some and for others they wont enjoy or give much time.
    Edited by: "GasGaGlide" 16th Jul

You could get by on subscribing to EA Access and Game Pass without having to buy a game ever again! Obviously means not getting to play the newest games but in time I can imagine they will all get added. For those struggling financially I think it goes a long way to helping.

Out of the 50 games on EA Access, I think I counted 34 are not sports related.

Some great games on ea access which include the three mass effect games and unravel which is a class platform puzzler. I get the sub when cd keys have it on sale usually around 1.70 a month i get three to for months at a time don't really notice the cost that way. The game pass has some quality games too, a lot of chuff, but well worth it.

Editor

Bizzle834 h, 11 m ago

EA Access is getting Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 by September and also …EA Access is getting Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 by September and also it has the Star Wars Battlefront game with all the DLC included.Other than that, it is a bit sport focused. There's the last three FIFA's and a load of Maddens.

This month : eurogamer.net/art…nth

Yes ea access for £20 year no to Xbox pass £7.99 month in my opinion especially as titanfall 2 and bf1 enter the vault this month

Sorry for the naive comment but can someone explain the pro's of EA Access in regarding to Fifa.
    I purchase every year on release date, will i benefit from early access (is this capped) any pro's for FUT?

Only play Fifa/Madden so no interest in other games.

AndyMcNee

Sorry for the naive comment but can someone explain the pro's of EA … Sorry for the naive comment but can someone explain the pro's of EA Access in regarding to Fifa. I purchase every year on release date, will i benefit from early access (is this capped) any pro's for FUT?Only play Fifa/Madden so no interest in other games.

Will get 10% discount if bought digital also 10 hr trial before release and 6 months down line will end up in vault for freee if u can wait

monkey1999

Will get 10% discount if bought digital also 10 hr trial before release … Will get 10% discount if bought digital also 10 hr trial before release and 6 months down line will end up in vault for freee if u can wait

Thank you.
    Doesn't seem worth it to be honest. Usually buy on release (digital copy) which also seems problem free
    Thanks for the explanation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions