Expired

Xbox one questions

Found 20th Nov 2014
My son has an xbox 360 and I'm getting him an xbox one for xmas. I noticed on the dashboard the other day 'upgrade GTA V'. SoI presume this is to xbox one. Will the offer stand until xmas? Do these offers ever expire as I was thinking of upgrading fifa 15 for him too. If I upgrade will he still be able to use those games on xbox 360 with friends? Thanks.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskXboxXbox One
9 Comments
Original Poster
If the offer expires before Xmas, will I be able to upgrade without him knowing? He doesn't know about the new console.
He will still be able to use them yes, however to uograde he would need to own the digiallly on the 360, not a disc copy
You may not be aware, but GTA is an 18 rated game with violence and bad language....etc..

Your call, but I know not many parents are aware when it comes to games and suddenly wonder why little Timmy is cursing like a 'mo-fo'...

X)
i was goig to get it for my little boy gta v buts its too violent
Banned
I was going to buy my child all the latest tech and violent video games.

Then I thought he might end up a spoilt, aggressive, gangsta.

So I didn't.
Original Poster
Ha ha. He isn't a 'little' boy! Nor is he aggressive, nasty, or disrespectful. So maybe the way children turn out is actually down to parenting and not video games, but I could wrong.

Thanks tomtom for your answer. Unfortunately he doesn't own the digital copies just discs. Glad you could help.
Banned
hellbentondeals

Ha ha. He isn't a 'little' boy! Nor is he aggressive, nasty, or … Ha ha. He isn't a 'little' boy! Nor is he aggressive, nasty, or disrespectful. So maybe the way children turn out is actually down to parenting and not video games, but I could wrong. Thanks tomtom for your answer. Unfortunately he doesn't own the digital copies just discs. Glad you could help.

Not yet, but it's the thin end of the wedge.

One day GTA

Next day Feltham Young Offenders :O
The upgrade gta v on the dash is just an advert showing the new gen version, there's no discount or upgrade incentive.
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 20th Nov 2014
Original Poster
INDUSTRYHATER

The upgrade gta v on the dash is just an advert showing the new gen … The upgrade gta v on the dash is just an advert showing the new gen version, there's no discount or upgrade incentive.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants