Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 4 console £129 @ Tesco Instore

Posted 27th Feb
So, this was OOS in my local - Llanelli, but I'm pretty sure this is national. There was also an Xbox One S 1TB digital edition console for £129.

• The best value in games & entertainment
  • Play over 1, 300 great games from the biggest blockbusters and most popular franchises to three generations of favourites you can play again or experience for the first time
  • Watch films in stunning detail with built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
  • SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain. (Some cars provided by online update.)
  • New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards.

3413865.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
Hi @FantasyDeals as there was no stock in your local store we've moved this to Discussions - if any members find stock of this item for this price please post details in thread along with Tesco store location and then report the post and we can review further
I checked my local store for this a couple of weeks ago - nothing doing. Even back then they were like hens teeth
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants