Xbox one S

Found 8th Dec 2017
Any idea if it will go on sale again before Xmas? Or have I missed my chance? If so where would be the best place to get one before Xmas.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Unlikelyafter the recent Brexit deal. The days of picking up an XBox and a couple of games for £45 are long gone.
tempt3 m ago

Unlikelyafter the recent Brexit deal. The days of picking up an XBox and a …Unlikelyafter the recent Brexit deal. The days of picking up an XBox and a couple of games for £45 are long gone.

And everything is because of Brexit??
tempt1 h, 45 m ago

Unlikelyafter the recent Brexit deal. The days of picking up an XBox and a …Unlikelyafter the recent Brexit deal. The days of picking up an XBox and a couple of games for £45 are long gone.

eh? OP yes I reckon the closer we get to Xmas the lower the prices will be as companies wanna sell and make some cash!
Yeh wasn't expecting for 45 quid I seen it for 219 for 1tb on black Friday which I should have got but regret not getting now. Just wondering if any chance it would go down or just give up waiting as I need it as a Xmas present.
Was just about to buy but unable to find any deals.
ThomasStringer10 h, 52 m ago

Was just about to buy but unable to find any deals.

Let me know if you find any decent deals. Just that left to complete my list for the kids
Edited by: "leegmiller" 9th Dec 2017
leegmiller8th Dec

Yeh wasn't expecting for 45 quid I seen it for 219 for 1tb on black Friday …Yeh wasn't expecting for 45 quid I seen it for 219 for 1tb on black Friday which I should have got but regret not getting now. Just wondering if any chance it would go down or just give up waiting as I need it as a Xmas present.

You might have made a costly mistake. There has been 200+ Xbox One deals in the last month and a bit. The most you might save would probably be no more than tenner IF something crops up. If not, you might have to pay 40 to 50 quid more. If you really needed to get one as a gift, why take the risk?
rcom8 h, 56 m ago

You might have made a costly mistake. There has been 200+ Xbox One deals …You might have made a costly mistake. There has been 200+ Xbox One deals in the last month and a bit. The most you might save would probably be no more than tenner IF something crops up. If not, you might have to pay 40 to 50 quid more. If you really needed to get one as a gift, why take the risk?

I guess blame the boss for not getting payday during black Friday
leegmiller15 m ago

I guess blame the boss for not getting payday during black Friday

It's not my place to tell you how to save your money but you've known when Black Friday was going to be for a whole year. The odds of getting the best pre Christmas deal then were going to be rather overwhelming.
rcom9 h, 59 m ago

It's not my place to tell you how to save your money but you've known when …It's not my place to tell you how to save your money but you've known when Black Friday was going to be for a whole year. The odds of getting the best pre Christmas deal then were going to be rather overwhelming.

Yeh I suppose you are right I am ok with forking out the extra 50 quid if I have to my post is merely to see if anyone had any info on if there were going to be any other deals pre Christmas. And i don't want to worry about Christmas in January everyone is different I left it last minute so I guess suffer.
leegmiller2 h, 43 m ago

Yeh I suppose you are right I am ok with forking out the extra 50 quid if …Yeh I suppose you are right I am ok with forking out the extra 50 quid if I have to my post is merely to see if anyone had any info on if there were going to be any other deals pre Christmas. And i don't want to worry about Christmas in January everyone is different I left it last minute so I guess suffer.

Don't worry, we've all done it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants