Xbox One S 500GB & Destiny 2, Forza 3, Fallout 4 £144.99 @ TescoDirect

Found 2nd Oct 2017
Now this is not so much a live deal but bare with me.

Few weeks back Tesco had a deal on for:

Xbox ONE S 500gb console
Destiny 2
Forza 3
Fallout 4
Halo Wars 2

Coupled with a code stack it came to 174.99.

Now a lot of people had trouble getting Halo Wars 2 into the equation but I was one of the few who managed to get it also.

I have recieved everything in my bundle apart from Halo Wars 2, this never turned up. I rang tesco this evening and they said oh it's out of stock. However they have agreed to give me a refund on the value of halo...£30!

So the deal was effectively 144.99 after missing out on halo.

So I've put this up as a deal, not sure if it will be allowed but for anyone who took out any recent tesco deal including halo wars 2, I urge you to ring them if yours hasn't turned up as you'll be getting a £30 refund.

Hope this helps
Community Updates
7 Comments
this is pointless surely
Original Poster
chasolo1 m ago

this is pointless surely

How so? There must be hundreds of people who haven't recieved halo since it was virtually OoS when the deal was live. So surely next to nobody has got their copy of halo and are due a refund.
Think you have this listed under misc section too which is where it belongs. This is not a live deal.
I did this week's ago I thought this was common knowledge plus the amount of time that's passed would they honour it know that's the question
So this 'deal' requires me to get a time machine - go back in time and buy something - then not have that something supplied ?
Not a 'deal'
Needs moving to misc.....

Waste of phone battery when it pinged for a deal that isn't such
bbfb1237 m ago

How so? There must be hundreds of people who haven't recieved halo since …How so? There must be hundreds of people who haven't recieved halo since it was virtually OoS when the deal was live. So surely next to nobody has got their copy of halo and are due a refund.

Because its not a "deal", you're just getting a refund for something you bought that can no longer be supplied... I once bought a pair of jeans, a week later, I decided that they weren't for me so I took them back, should I have posted that here too as I got a FULL refund!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions