Groups

Xbox One Stereo Headset

Hey guys, I've been looking at a new headset for a while and the official Microsoft Xbox One headset keeps popping up. I've head very mixed reviews about these but tescos are selling it at £36.09 at the moment.

So basically, is this headset any good and worth buying?

5 Comments

Banned

I wouldn't ever spend any money on an official xbox headset.

you can buy a "cheap" turtle beach headset and it last longer, i don't like the colour of this one im linking in this comment but you can get them in different colours

intl.turtlebeach.com/gb/…ite

With black friday coming up, you might want to wait!

Lenere118

I wouldn't ever spend any money on an official xbox headset.you can buy a … I wouldn't ever spend any money on an official xbox headset.you can buy a "cheap" turtle beach headset and it last longer, i don't like the colour of this one im linking in this comment but you can get them in different colourshttps://intl.turtlebeach.com/gb/headsets/recon-50x-whiteWith black friday coming up, you might want to wait!

Everyone I know with the Stereo headset has had good things to say about it. Decent for the money. The recon 50s you linked are also pretty good for the cash though. Buddy picked one up for his. Just a note. If you like blue just get the ps4 version. Exact same headset considering neither come with the headset adapter for older controller. This stereo headset on the other hand does from memory.

i have turtle beach,but still use the xbox headset as its 1 wire and thats it.

Original Poster

farmeruk1

29.99 amazon. … 29.99 amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Xbox-One-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00I41H6DQ

Sadly it's prime only
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions