XBOX ONE X further price drop?

Posted 17th Dec 2019
Hi guys

As you know the Xbox one X has gone down to an amazingly low price of £279 (amazon) and was wondering if anyone thinks that it will go lower in JANUARY sales? As I would rather hold off until January just in case?

Jimmy
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
It actually might possible that it would go down in price due to the announcement and console reveal of the new one, Xbox Series X for November 2020. Will the Xbox One X actually drop down in price, not sure. But I wouldn't be suprised if it does drop in price in January.
Buy it on Amazon now but change the delivery date to late January. Gives you time to see if a better deal comes about.
I'm guessing the current deals we're seeing on the One X and PS4 Pro will be the new normal price in January, then just a case of waiting for the ocasional discount or Ebay % code.
Thanks guys
_Whatever_18/12/2019 02:21

Buy it on Amazon now but change the delivery date to late January. Gives …Buy it on Amazon now but change the delivery date to late January. Gives you time to see if a better deal comes about.

Ive done this before but the option doesn't seem available now? Does it still work?
rogan179118/12/2019 15:13

Ive done this before but the option doesn't seem available now? Does it …Ive done this before but the option doesn't seem available now? Does it still work?

Had a look myself on an item and it didn’t work for me either. Maybe it’s on select items
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants