Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition consoles in stock at Amazon

Found 6th Nov 2017Edited by:"BuzzDuraband"
It's not really a deal, more a heads up for those wanting to get their hands on the Project Scorpio edition of the Xbox One X console that releases tomorrow.

2822983.jpg
It's in stock currently at Amazon and showing delivery for tomorrow.

2822983-kF40s.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'm holding back for Tesco to make a glitch on this console
You never know
35 Comments
I'm holding back for Tesco to make a glitch on this console
You never know
There's alot of a buzz around on Twitter for this release
Looking forward to receiving mine tomorrow, amazon messed up my original order due to gift cards/promo credit not applying correctly, but managed to reorder and all good now
1 would be the one I cancelled yesterday due to lack of funds.
Mine is preparing for dispatch =) excited!

Also seems unavailable again but if someone is after one just keep checking as pre orders will get cancelled due to funds etc.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 6th Nov 2017
Darzen1 h, 4 m ago

1's also mine, cancelled due to lack of interest.

Sadly i forgot the Game one but ill just refuse delivery...
Now showing as unavailable. It'll be the best console on the market but it won't sell the most, the games sell a console and this gen Playstation 4/Pro have the exclusives, not the quality - just ask the original Xbox vs PS2.
Darzen1 h, 49 m ago

Cancelled mine too, couldn't be bothered buying 2
super_leeds_8625 m ago

Now showing as unavailable. It'll be the best console on the market but it …Now showing as unavailable. It'll be the best console on the market but it won't sell the most, the games sell a console and this gen Playstation 4/Pro have the exclusives, not the quality - just ask the original Xbox vs PS2.

Or 360 vs ps3..
amazon kindly pushed delivery for mine back to the 8th
#CountDownToX
StevenBrown11 h, 11 m ago

amazon kindly pushed delivery for mine back to the 8th

Hmm seems like they are having problems then. Mine was shipped last night for delivery today. I've woken up this morning and it now says that it will be delivered between the 7th and 9th. I've never picked up my phone as fast. Spoke to Amazon, a lady is now tracking my package personally all day keeping me informed via email of any updates. She has promised it will be here before 10pm tonight and I have it in writing. I wouldn't normally be fussed but I've had it delivered to home for once because I knew I would be in for it. Where as normally I have it delivered to work. If I miss this today then I won't get it until the middle of next week, fingers crossed.
Mine appears to have been delayed too
LazybeatX2 h, 25 m ago

Hmm seems like they are having problems then. Mine was shipped last night …Hmm seems like they are having problems then. Mine was shipped last night for delivery today. I've woken up this morning and it now says that it will be delivered between the 7th and 9th. I've never picked up my phone as fast. Spoke to Amazon, a lady is now tracking my package personally all day keeping me informed via email of any updates. She has promised it will be here before 10pm tonight and I have it in writing. I wouldn't normally be fussed but I've had it delivered to home for once because I knew I would be in for it. Where as normally I have it delivered to work. If I miss this today then I won't get it until the middle of next week, fingers crossed.

johnwillowlfc33 m ago

Mine appears to have been delayed too

Eurogamer are reporting this now. It's such a shambles I genuinely hope guys get your orders sorted
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

Eurogamer are reporting this now. It's such a shambles I genuinely hope …Eurogamer are reporting this now. It's such a shambles I genuinely hope guys get your orders sorted

Did you order and get one today?
johnwillowlfc2 m ago

Did you order and get one today?

I ordered the Scorpio from Amazon. It's on the van and I'm awaiting delivery.
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

I ordered the Scorpio from Amazon. It's on the van and I'm awaiting …I ordered the Scorpio from Amazon. It's on the van and I'm awaiting delivery.

Nice one just out of interest did you order as soon as it went live in august? As my bro ordered within minutes and his is delayed
johnwillowlfc1 m ago

Nice one just out of interest did you order as soon as it went live in …Nice one just out of interest did you order as soon as it went live in august? As my bro ordered within minutes and his is delayed

Yeah, I ordered it on 20th August bud. I'm surprised to be honest with the amount of discounts I had applied to the order
BuzzDuraband12 m ago

Yeah, I ordered it on 20th August bud. I'm surprised to be honest with the …Yeah, I ordered it on 20th August bud. I'm surprised to be honest with the amount of discounts I had applied to the order

Ah i remember now you lucky person i tried many times to get the £25 off and failed
Same issue with me, assured me it would be delivered today but its still waiting despatch. I'm doubtful.
BuzzDuraband22 m ago

I ordered the Scorpio from Amazon. It's on the van and I'm awaiting …I ordered the Scorpio from Amazon. It's on the van and I'm awaiting delivery.

Let us know what you think when you get it, I need a new xbox so might as well buy the best.
Mines on its way
Mine just arrived. Amazon order on day 1 sale.

Is there much point in playing my 360 games or should I just get shopping?
Got mine early this morning from Argos
Bure1144 m ago

Got mine early this morning from Argos

Currently waiting for my cousins to be delivered here.
Did your argos account say "Sit tight - your order is in progress" or did it mention being delivered?

***Ignore it' just turned up.
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 7th Nov 2017
Got mine from Amazon about 1130am. The tracking was all over the shop, glitch in the system I think. Seemed to be stuck at the local carrier for ages but when it finally updated to out for delivery it arrived in an hour.
Mine, ordered 20th August, isnt arriving today (mad). Only just saw the Eurogamer post on Facebook. Wouldnt be quite as peeved if it wasnt the second delayed order this week.
popolou1 h, 16 m ago

Mine just arrived. Amazon order on day 1 sale.Is there much point in …Mine just arrived. Amazon order on day 1 sale.Is there much point in playing my 360 games or should I just get shopping?

Some 360 games have received one x enhancements. Fallout 3 and halo 3 to name a couple
geebeegooner7th Nov 2017

Currently waiting for my cousins to be delivered here.Did your argos …Currently waiting for my cousins to be delivered here.Did your argos account say "Sit tight - your order is in progress" or did it mention being delivered?***Ignore it' just turned up.

Awesome, enjoy it

The order did say "sit tight" by the wa
Johnny has mine on his van and will be here between 14.31 and 15.31. Love the random time. Slightly miffed about Amazon and Super Lucky Tales-not yet dispatched and not available on Prime.
I got mine and my brothers from Very earlier delivered by Royal mail.
It’s not just Amazon that have delays

Tesco Direct have a system problem also with Xbox One X, my order is STILL sitting at Ready for Dispatch

This is shocking, I could see the point if it was one company but there’s been a few with this “System Error”

Wonder why this releasehas been a complete mess
Got £20 promo credit for the delay so not too bad
bex8510 h, 58 m ago

Mine, ordered 20th August, isnt arriving today (mad). Only just saw the …Mine, ordered 20th August, isnt arriving today (mad). Only just saw the Eurogamer post on Facebook. Wouldnt be quite as peeved if it wasnt the second delayed order this week.

Same here... I'm not even sure it's been despatched and yet they've charged my card. Really mad at Amazon. I booked a week off work for this....
Well my order was marked as dispatched last night and will be delivered via DPD today. So at least I'll get a one hour time slot for today :). And got the £20 promo credit as well. So not too bad in the end I guess.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions