XBOX ONE X TRADE-IN

Found 10th Nov 2017
Hi guys I just seeing people requesting info for the offer for the Xbox one X TRADE-IN from Game 2825727.jpg

Top comments

Considering a new Xbox one s is £199.99, getting £150 for a used one isn't exactly insane, seems like a good deal to me if you're upgrading
20 Comments

Xtrartx45 s ago

You get the console for £299.99 when you trade in a B Grade Xbox One S

Wow that's horrible

Honestly, GAME trade-in rates are terrible. You’d do better putting together a bundle of your old console with some games and flogging it on eBay, then putting the money made towards the new console.

Considering a new Xbox one s is £199.99, getting £150 for a used one isn't exactly insane, seems like a good deal to me if you're upgrading

Especially with black Friday coming up. I flogged my Tesco glitch for £150 for a quick sale on Gumtree to avoid ebay and Paypal fees.
Edited by: "Pure_Evil" 10th Nov 2017

Do you guys think it's OK to buy something from Gumtree where the product is sealed by the seller does not have an invoice?

Dammit was hoping to take my old 360 slim lol.

Game did give me £150 for my original fat PS4 against a Pro and 10% off accessories and games.

The PS4 Pro trade in was good. I got rid of my old PS4 which kicked out disc’s, sounded like a hovercraft and had one thumbstick bigger and different material than the other for £163 after trading in FIFA 18.
I just need a trading in deal for a day one Xbox one now.

How does it give you extra. Got a 2tb gears of wars one s?

Iru78611 h, 11 m ago

Do you guys think it's OK to buy something from Gumtree where the product …Do you guys think it's OK to buy something from Gumtree where the product is sealed by the seller does not have an invoice?

Yes, sealed is better than opened and sealed is as good as it gets. you can always check when you meet up if in doubt. What are you buying?
Edited by: "MR1123" 11th Nov 2017

MR11234 m ago

Yes, sealed is better than opened and sealed is as good as it gets. you …Yes, sealed is better than opened and sealed is as good as it gets. you can always check when you meet up if in doubt. What are you buying?

But what if it's a sealed box or rocks? :0

kos1c3 m ago

But what if it's a sealed box or rocks? :0

Like I said you can check right then and there and this is something you should do with consoles and tablets etc. Don't really need to with games.
Edited by: "MR1123" 11th Nov 2017

Buying an Xbox one X. It's brand new and sealed. The seller is saying it's an unwanted gift. If I go there to buy it than I will open the box and check it first. Not sure if I need to plug it and check it as well.

Iru78616 m ago

Buying an Xbox one X. It's brand new and sealed. The seller is saying it's …Buying an Xbox one X. It's brand new and sealed. The seller is saying it's an unwanted gift. If I go there to buy it than I will open the box and check it first. Not sure if I need to plug it and check it as well.

your buying a sealed one, and console just got released if it was used then you would need to check. All you need to make sure is Console is in there. And if box is damaged then you need to see if Console is damaged, if box is fine then console would be fine.

Thanks for all the advise guys. Going to check it out this afternoon. Will let you know.

MR11231 h, 32 m ago

Like I said you can check right then and there and this is something you …Like I said you can check right then and there and this is something you should do with consoles and tablets etc. Don't really need to with games.

But if someone doesn't want to break the seal as if you don't buy the product. They now have a open box to sell to someone else.

Well I was on the way to sellers and got a message saying he has sold it to someone else.... Hmmm 🤔

kos1c51 m ago

But if someone doesn't want to break the seal as if you don't buy the …But if someone doesn't want to break the seal as if you don't buy the product. They now have a open box to sell to someone else.

Yes you can't tell them to break a seal if your not going to buy otherwise they will make a loss because of you and they will not break the seal as you may be a time waster. You need to come to an agreement. You can do this.

1. Pay the money and ask them to stay whilst you check.

2. Hand over a small amount first to cover the loss say £40 in Xbox one x case. Check console then hand over the rest of the money If your happy with condition etc. If you happen to find its not as described due to no fault of yours then ask for you deposit back.

Iru78656 m ago

Well I was on the way to sellers and got a message saying he has sold it …Well I was on the way to sellers and got a message saying he has sold it to someone else.... Hmmm 🤔

They won't reserve it for you, whoever comes first will get it because there's loads that will say they will come but half or more don't show up. Was it a good deal or you just needed it right now?

It was a good deal for 370. He agreed the time rather than me. But anyway, may be it was not meant to be.

I can't find the page. What do they offer for a standard Xbox One?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions