Groups

Xbox (original) Boot CD - Does it exist?

I was browsing the FS/T forum where someone wanted a modded PS2, someone recommended a boot cd, does anyone know if there is something similar that exists for the original Xbox?

Zak.

5 Comments

Yeah, it's called splinter cell.

Shengis;2137357

Yeah, it's called splinter cell.

Not really a boot disc, but you knew that..
    It allows you to softmod your xbox, but you will need a memory card you can connect to your PC (usb) to transfer over the special savegame to get the process started. With a guide it shouldn't take more than half an hour, once you have all the bits you need.

MoneySavingG;2137375

Not really a boot disc, but you knew that..It allows you to softmod your … Not really a boot disc, but you knew that..It allows you to softmod your xbox, but you will need a memory card you can connect to your PC (usb) to transfer over the special savegame to get the process started. With a guide it shouldn't take more than half an hour, once you have all the bits you need.

Yeah I know, but it amounts to the same thing on the PS2 afaik. Using elfloader etc, copied to a PS2 memory card.

You mean XBOX Auto-Installer or Slayers? You need a mod chip for that...

[email protected];2137404

You mean XBOX Auto-Installer or Slayers? You need a mod chip for that...

no you don't.

As to the bootdisc. I suspect for the PS2 they are talking swapmagic - and it has no xbox equivalent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168
      2. What do these 2 men have in common811
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions