Xbox Original Game Boot Issue

Posted 8th Aug 2020
Hope someone can help me on this - I downloaded Destroy All Humans Xbox Original (digital) on my Xbox 360 via the Japanese Microsoft store when it got posted a few days back. After downloading it and installing it, it's not showing up in my library but when I go to recent downloads, I can select the option to 'play now' but it sends me back to the dashboard.

I downloaded Costume Quest following the Japanese store method and that works fine.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Are you sure it isn’t region locked? Region locked Xbox games won’t work on different region 360 either.

And have you tried deleting it, and reinstalling? Clear the cache too.
PAISAL08/08/2020 18:04

Are you sure it isn’t region locked? Region locked Xbox games won’t work on …Are you sure it isn’t region locked? Region locked Xbox games won’t work on different region 360 either.And have you tried deleting it, and reinstalling? Clear the cache too.

Didn't think about that to be honest. How do i know if its region locked? As its not showing up in my library.
IamMT08/08/2020 18:09

Try reading the more recent comments on the original …Try reading the more recent comments on the original thread.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-costume-quest-juju-destroy-all-humans-ikaruga-temporarily-free-at-microsoft-store-japan-3517405

No comments are relevant to my issue
IamMT08/08/2020 18:25

Do have another read.

I can't see anything related? I can see that xbox games are missing due to a Microsoft update but I installed the game last night so can't see how that would be it?
Kieran_Wildsmith08/08/2020 18:19

Didn't think about that to be honest. How do i know if its region locked? …Didn't think about that to be honest. How do i know if its region locked? As its not showing up in my library.

I’m just guessing all that by the way. I’m not 100% sure myself.

There doesn’t seem to be a list anywhere. Finding a list of Japanese versions of games is even harder. I would assume that the US and Japanese versions of the game would be virtually identical especially if you bought download versions with the exception of any region locking.

Try uninstalling it, clearing the Xbox 360 cache, and redownload to see if that makes a difference.
Edited by: "PAISAL" 8th Aug
PAISAL08/08/2020 18:31

I’m just guessing all that by the way. I’m not 100% sure myself. There doe …I’m just guessing all that by the way. I’m not 100% sure myself. There doesn’t seem to be a list anywhere. Finding a list of Japanese versions of games is even harder. I would assume that the US and Japanese versions of the game would be virtually identical especially if you bought download versions with the exception of any region locking.Try uninstalling it, clearing the Xbox 360 cache, and redownload to see if that makes a difference.

I'm going to have a go at that. If that fails, I might post this in the comments of the original deal post. See if I can get any help.
Post a comment
@
    Text