Groups

Xbox origional crystal green edition found in the shed

Banned
    This isnt for sale, i just would like to know if anyone thinks its worth anything major...as it says ltd edition and its not been opened.

13 Comments

there is one on ebay with a buyitnow price of £99, but you would be lucky to get that.

Original Poster Banned

hmm, yes i was thinking its probs not worth anymore than an old black one.

The Crystal ones normally go for a bit more. I think they normally sell around £35

Original Poster Banned

oh well, guess it was pointless keeping this pristine..pahahahaa.
    might keep it for 30 years, then sell it as a collectors item. =D

hotukdeals.com/ite…-c/

£25 here,and there was a bit of haggling to get for less.

The green xbox crystal is quite rare mate , compard to the clear crystal how much would you sell it for as I'd be interested in it for my collection.

Tim

Original Poster Banned

Well im not looking to sell it but, thats quite interesting, i think it might have been out of the box once tbh, but it was never used as we had a black one.

Original Poster Banned

haha, well i say im not looking to sell, you never know, i might have to post this in a 'for sale' thread if its worth it.

Jonezee;5159881

Well im not looking to sell it but, thats quite interesting, i think it … Well im not looking to sell it but, thats quite interesting, i think it might have been out of the box once tbh, but it was never used as we had a black one.

cool.

don't spose you have any old power wires that will work with the SNES or NES?

Tim

Original Poster Banned

cant say i do, well i think i might, but i have NO IDEA where. so i'll say i dont, just buy a universal one and set it to the right volts/amps. =] ive done that a few times.

Jonezee;5159917

cant say i do, well i think i might, but i have NO IDEA where. so i'll … cant say i do, well i think i might, but i have NO IDEA where. so i'll say i dont, just buy a universal one and set it to the right volts/amps. =] ive done that a few times.

I would just solder the wires from 9v ac/dc plug direct to the snes but the darn thing has funny screws, even worse than the modern tri-gram nintendo..

half the problem is that the size of the pin on the snes is bigger than most others will fit.

I can't find any power lead that will fit...

Tim

Original Poster Banned

hmmm, try a sega's old power supply? or one of these ajustable jobbies in white plastic from china that come with liek a million changeable heads (get them from maplin i think) =]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions