Groups
    EXPIRED

xbox pad

I'm after a controller for my old xbox, something like the official s pad or Logitech Cordless Precision Controller, must be new. I can't find either in stock anywhere.

Cheers

12 Comments

Original Poster

markbloke

Tons on eBay and I've seen a few in branches of "Game". There's a seller … Tons on eBay and I've seen a few in branches of "Game". There's a seller on Play.com who is willing to sell you one for only £100.http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox/4-/107845/Official-XBOX-Controller-S/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=1

Only £100. What is he on? :giggle:

I'd rather avoid eBay if at all possible, lots on there have dubious definitions of "new".

Unfortunately my local Game only has their own brand stuff, which is awful.

Thanks anyway

I got a wireless one instore at asda a couple of months back. Think it only set me back £15 as well.

Original Poster

Scouser78

I got a wireless one instore at asda a couple of months back. Think it … I got a wireless one instore at asda a couple of months back. Think it only set me back £15 as well.

What make / model was it? Any good? How does it compare to the official ones?

The reason I'm looking at the Logitech and official controllers is that I know they're top notch, but I'm open to suggestions.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I got an official Transparent one of Ebay for about £9 delivered about a … I got an official Transparent one of Ebay for about £9 delivered about a month ago.

I'd really rather avoid eBay if possible, but thanks

I've got a brand new Official controller that came with my Xbox.I have just donated my Xbox to City Hospital and i gave them the old controller and kept the one still sealed so if you are interested let me know ,i also have an official soft carry case/shoulder bag and several games and a third party dvd remote and sensor.

Chaos

Original Poster

Chaos_Theory

I've got a brand new Official controller that came with my Xbox.I have … I've got a brand new Official controller that came with my Xbox.I have just donated my Xbox to City Hospital and i gave them the old controller and kept the one still sealed so if you are interested let me know ,i also have an official soft carry case/shoulder bag and several games and a third party dvd remote and sensor.Chaos

Is it an s or one of the original big ones?

megalomaniac

Is it an s or one of the original big ones?

Its the one that came with the console not sure which one it is its wrapped up in green polythene so cannot really see any details ,i had the old one from my old xbox so never used this i bought the console from Argos deal end of last year so that might give you a clue to which one it is.

Chaos

Original Poster

Cool cheers guys. :thumbsup:

@ Chaos_Theory: I never could get on with the original big controller which comes with the console, but I think some later ones came with the s controller. If it's an s I'd certainly be interested.

@ dandoc2: I'm not a fan of Logic 3 or the GAME own brand stuff. That Logitech looks ok, shame it's not in stock :-(. Anyone got one of those MadCatz controllers? The only thing that puts me of is the plastic ridging on the sides, it looks un-comfy.

Ideally I'd like the Logitech Cordless (or corded) Precision or Microsoft official s controller but I can't find either in stock anywhere at a reasonable price, so pointing me towards anything similar would be appreciated. For wireless I'd want to be looking at
    Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions