Expired

Xbox problem

Found 29th Jun
i just turned on the console and its saying no games installed , all my games was installed on my external hdd on the xbox it says ready to install games, but i already did what the fudge:(
Community Updates
AskGamingXbox
5 Comments
Have you checked the external hard drive ?
kester764 m ago

Have you checked the external hard drive ?

Thats so strange i just rebooted the console and that did nothing so i then turned off the console and unplugged hdd and back in again now its all working again! Weird
_Enzo_23 m ago

Thats so strange i just rebooted the console and that did nothing so i …Thats so strange i just rebooted the console and that did nothing so i then turned off the console and unplugged hdd and back in again now its all working again! Weird

I tried to load a game for grandkids. It says installed, but even I go to play it says insert the disc. Its a DL game.
mrty2 h, 18 m ago

I tried to load a game for grandkids. It says installed, but even I go to …I tried to load a game for grandkids. It says installed, but even I go to play it says insert the disc. Its a DL game.

Yeah you need the disk to play inless its a game bought on Microsoft store then you dont
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 29th Jun
Every now and again hold the power button down until it switches off. That way it does a hard reset. Usually helps with random problems like that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants