Xbox reset it's self and flashing green light ?

Banned 7 replies
Found 11th Dec 2009
Anyone know what this is, it carried on flashing when I turned xbox on but when I opened the disk tray it was fine. No red rings, is this leading to it though ?

7 Comments

It flash's when it's reading or trying to read a disc, Was their a disc in? If so it might of had a bit of trouble reading it.

Its M$ f******* you about

think yourself lucky, I got home, had food and sat down to some DJ Hero, just as I started to select a track the thing froze up, knew it was gonna be bad, lol.
Switched it off and back on again, 3 red lights!!!
It's ok though, all sorted now, just had to pull it apart and give it the once over, lol.
Not sure what your prob could be, perhaps you had the wireless pad, with play n charge kit still plugged in, this can cause it to flash the centre LED whilst the console is off, same as if you were downloading a demo or another file, it will do this to show that is off but still kinda working away, sort of like a hibernate mode I guess.

Mike.

Original Poster Banned

MikeBeaver;7193282

think yourself lucky, I got home, had food and sat down to some DJ Hero, … think yourself lucky, I got home, had food and sat down to some DJ Hero, just as I started to select a track the thing froze up, knew it was gonna be bad, lol.Switched it off and back on again, 3 red lights!!!It's ok though, all sorted now, just had to pull it apart and give it the once over, lol.Not sure what your prob could be, perhaps you had the wireless pad, with play n charge kit still plugged in, this can cause it to flash the centre LED whilst the console is off, same as if you were downloading a demo or another file, it will do this to show that is off but still kinda working away, sort of like a hibernate mode I guess.Mike.

Nop nothing downloading, plugged in etc... maybe it just overheated or was overworked but was just playing fifa online so can't see it. Was expecting the worst, the 5 seconds waiting for it to turn in with a sigh of relief when it was ok. Just hope it doesn't break, in warranty but don't want the hassle

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ryan[/COLOR]

I think mine did this ages ago when i was playing far cry 2 but. i think it was the game crashing

Original Poster Banned

joxeruk2000;7193694

I think mine did this ages ago when i was playing far cry 2 but. i think … I think mine did this ages ago when i was playing far cry 2 but. i think it was the game crashing

Phew, thanks

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ryan[/COLOR]

Met-Cast;7193268

Its M$ f******* you about

Rather M$ then Sony....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions