xbox Russian store

Found 2nd Oct 2015
Any one who has used the russian xbox store before care to shed some light on how to do it?
I have tried xbox . C o m in chrome browser and it translates the pages no problem but when it comes to entering credit card details thats all in russian?
So i dont know where to enter name, address etc "/
BIG THANKS in advance

5 Comments

Benjamin316 explains it brilliantly here

benjammin316

SHORT WAY:1) Visit this link: … SHORT WAY:1) Visit this link: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msru/ru_RU/list/categoryID.682958002) You will then need to sign in (Use Chrome to translate to English and login) using your Xbox Live accountOnce you are logged in, just paste the above URL in again to take you direct to the Russian Live page.3) You will see the various Live Credit that can be purchased on this screen, for Ori, you want to buy "500 py6" which is 500 rubles. Add this to cart (You can add as much as you think you need) then go to Checkout. You will need to provide a Russian Address (This will be saved so you can repeat again later) I used the following: Kalanchevskaya ulitsa21/40Moscow 107078Then enter your card details and complete the order. Please note, your credit/debit card may flag this order (I used my Amex, their fraud team caught it, and sent me a test to confirm if legit to which I said yes and then the order went through). Once you complete payment, you will see a Live Key for 500 rubbles on screen. make a note of this as you will need this for payment.4) Next to redeem the credit. Goto:https://account.xbox.com/ru-RU/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCodeYou may need to login again, if you do just paste the above URL in again after you login. once you are back, press the big green button (Activate in Russian, again use the translate function), a popup will appear, enter the Live Key that you made a note of earlier, press the green "Подтвердить" button (to validate), if all is well you should get a confirmation screen.5) Final step - Visit the Ori Game page link (for other games, just search for the Game):https://store.xbox.com/ru-RU/Xbox-One/Games/Ori-and-the-Blind-Forest/0bb3a78d-ea8a-48e2-9049-eec15e61c078Again push the Green "Купить сейчас для Xbox One" (which is Buy Now for Xbox One), (If you have 2 step authentication then enter the code here), a pop up box will appear stating Ori 419,00p below that you should see a section that says 500,00 p (or whatever amount that you purchased), Click on the Green "Подтвердить" button and your order should be completed :)Now sit back and wait for the game to download to your Xbox :)One you have done this once, you will be able to rinse and repeat every time you want a new game. All Xbox Gold offers are always also on the Russian store and also have the save percentage discount applied which can lead to some big savings. Please check with your credit card / debit card provider in case of any additional cross currency charges as well. Other than that, enjoy cheaper games! This can be done for most stores (start from the UK store, change the country by clicking on the Country right at the bottom of the page)

Original Poster

MissyTrouble

Benjamin316 explains it brilliantly here

I also tried adding the credit in my basket but when paying with my card i get the same problem as i mentioned that the card info boxes dont translate in chrome?

willyzippy89

I also tried adding the credit in my basket but when paying with my card … I also tried adding the credit in my basket but when paying with my card i get the same problem as i mentioned that the card info boxes dont translate in chrome?

Maybe copy and paste into Google Translator?

Original Poster

Yeah thats what i ended up doing, took ages but worked thank you ^_^

willyzippy89

Yeah thats what i ended up doing, took ages but worked thank you ^_^

Good stuff
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions