Groups

xbox scratched a disc?

hi my sons been playing call of duty modern warfre 2 and its been fine the xbox hasnt been moved or anythign but it now keeps saying check disc and it looks like a whole circle has been scratched into it?
    is there anyway i can get this sorted? is it an xbox fault can i claim on the insurance i took out?
    any help will be grateful!
    dont want to have to go buy a new copy!
    thanks kerryx

7 Comments

i had that with my original xbox, took the disc to a shop and they managed to sort the scratch out. Im sure if you have insurance it will cover it though..

This is a problem with the 360 and happens sometimes. You can try and take it to gamestation to see if they are able to buff it out but sometimes these are too deep to fix.

gamestation and other places have scratch repair machines.

Original Poster

was thinking taking it to gamestation just the scratch seems quite deep! damm thing lol
    one unhappy boy! Happy mothers day to me!!!
    repped thanks

Some software developers replace discs at a small cost.

I would try ringing the number in the back of the instruction booklet.

i dont have an xbox so has very lil knowledge in this but i know this problem appeared on watchdog:

bbc.co.uk/blo…tml

didnt watch it as i have no interest in it but maybe they found a solution in there.

good luck xoxo

Original Poster

Ungreat;8100546

Some software developers replace discs at a small cost.I would try … Some software developers replace discs at a small cost.I would try ringing the number in the back of the instruction booklet.

thanks will check it out microsoft do but only CERTAIN games! repped u 2x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1531
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431246
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions