Posted 20th Dec 2021 (Posted 2 h, 22 m ago)
Hi, son has xbox one s, upgrading to series s, it's the fortnite / rocket league bundle.

How are the skins and vbucks used? I wanted to set it up and get his games downloaded onto it ready, but I've read first person that logs in gets the bundle? So if I did that with his, the skins would appear on his account when he next plays on current console?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
6 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I would have thought there would be a code that comes with the console bumff
  2. Avatar
    99% sure it would be a code to redeem to your account (it’s usually the case with most similar bundles)
  3. Avatar
    The two comments above are incorrect sadly. With this bundle it is tied to the first account logged in.

If you were hoping to surprise your son, by logging in advanced. He'd unlock those skins on his old console as well. As these are online games and the servers share all owned content.

Which means he may spot them early.

xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/xbox-series-s/fortnite-rocket-league

46468061_1.jpg

rochdalemark20/12/2021 09:18

I would have thought there would be a code that comes with the console …I would have thought there would be a code that comes with the console bumff

Not with this bundle sadly. It's redeemed on setup of the console.

sohailh198420/12/2021 09:57

99% sure it would be a code to redeem to your account (it’s usually the c …99% sure it would be a code to redeem to your account (it’s usually the case with most similar bundles)

As above it's redeemed on set up of the console.
    Edited by: "kos1c" 15 m ago
  4. Avatar
    kos1c20/12/2021 10:53

The two comments above are incorrect sadly. With this bundle it is tied to …The two comments above are incorrect sadly. With this bundle it is tied to the first account logged in. If you were hoping to surprise your son, by logging in advanced. He'd unlock those skins on his old console as well. As these are online games and the servers share all owned content. Which means he may spot them early.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/xbox-series-s/fortnite-rocket-league[Image] Not with this bundle sadly. It's redeemed on setup of the console.As above it's redeemed on set up of the console.

Ah that’s a first - had no idea the did that now - but thanks for the heads up
    I thought I heard folks saying they were selling codes on eBay for £100+ which makes no sense now?
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Ah nuts going to be up late crimbo eve installing everything 😴
  6. Avatar
    sohailh198420/12/2021 11:01

Ah that’s a first - had no idea the did that now - but thanks for the h …Ah that’s a first - had no idea the did that now - but thanks for the heads up I thought I heard folks saying they were selling codes on eBay for £100+ which makes no sense now?

Probably have to give them your acc info to login, they redeem on your account and kick you off their system afterwards.

I only found out from another member a few weeks back.
Post a comment
Top Merchants