Xbox series X £499.99 - BT Customers ONLY with Unique code

Posted 4th Oct 2021
Order your Xbox Series X today!
Remember the console you wanted to order? Great news, some stock has arrived! You'll have to be quick though, availability is on a first come first served basis.
Please note:
One console per person.
Sadly, there are limited consoles available for purchase today.
Your console is not reserved until checkout is complete.

3802528_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

31 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    stu199104/10/2021 16:35

Yeah pal Thanks

Wish I never put on the public forum. Noticed someone sent you another one about 25 mins before this (edited)
  2. Avatar
    steveyboy7904/10/2021 18:20

BT customer but no idea how to get code. Assume I'll have missed the boat …BT customer but no idea how to get code. Assume I'll have missed the boat now but how were people receiving them?

shop.bt.com/hel…ons
  3. Avatar
    BK4LLHCR6
  4. Avatar
    Deedie04/10/2021 16:37

Wish I never put on the public forum. Noticed someone sent you another one …Wish I never put on the public forum. Noticed someone sent you another one about 25 mins before this

just got a scalper some money
  5. Avatar
    steveyboy7904/10/2021 18:27

Thanks for this and follow up. Appreciated. Think I've definitely missed …Thanks for this and follow up. Appreciated. Think I've definitely missed the boat!

In this round yes. But you might get lucky in the next one.
  6. Avatar
    Bonkツ_04/10/2021 19:08

I bet there's loads of people who has unspent codes, where they've showed …I bet there's loads of people who has unspent codes, where they've showed interest and bought one elsewhere instead of waiting been wanting a series x for my disabled son for months and i have been signed up for ages

Sign up to the hot stock app, I managed to get one 2 weeks ago from Amazon thanks to the app
  7. Avatar
    I’ve just received a code for ordering a Series X from BT, I do have one already so don’t need the code.

First come first served, but I reserve the right not to send this to folk with zero contributions etc
  8. Avatar
    Any spare codes please?
  9. Avatar
    Deedie04/10/2021 16:37

Wish I never put on the public forum. Noticed someone sent you another one …Wish I never put on the public forum. Noticed someone sent you another one about 25 mins before this

I passed it onto my brother who was after one for his little one for Christmas
  10. Avatar
    Daffydills04/10/2021 17:36

just got a scalper some money

I made my fare share out of consoles so can't complain. Would have just preferred it went to someone who was actually in need of one.

Will do a bit more vetting next time
  11. Avatar
    I am in need if you know of any more codes please?
  12. Avatar
    BT customer but no idea how to get code. Assume I'll have missed the boat now but how were people receiving them?
  13. Avatar

BT customer but no idea how to get code. Assume I'll have missed the boat …BT customer but no idea how to get code. Assume I'll have missed the boat now but how were people receiving them?

They sent me two for the ps5 after signing up for a notification. Don't remember signing up for an Xbox one but they sent me one today. Not sure what the sign up links are (edited)
  14. Avatar
    Deedie04/10/2021 18:24

They sent me two for the ps5 after signing up for a notification. Don't …They sent me two for the ps5 after signing up for a notification. Don't remember signing up for an Xbox one but they sent me one today. Not sure what the sign up links are

Thanks for this and follow up. Appreciated. Think I've definitely missed the boat!
  15. Avatar

Deedie04/10/2021 18:26

https://shop.bt.com/help/policies/console-register-my-interest-terms-and-conditions

Likewise, BT landline customer here and have now registered via this link but is it really restricted to BT customers only?

Reason for asking, it only asked for my email address - I would have thought it may ask for my BT account number.
  16. Avatar
    HappyShopper04/10/2021 18:42

Likewise, BT landline customer here and have now registered via this link …Likewise, BT landline customer here and have now registered via this link but is it really restricted to BT customers only?Reason for asking, it only asked for my email address - I would have thought it may ask for my BT account number.

Yeah I thought that. Odd. Suppose it isn't beyond them to link the two.
  17. Avatar
    HappyShopper04/10/2021 18:42

Likewise, BT landline customer here and have now registered via this link …Likewise, BT landline customer here and have now registered via this link but is it really restricted to BT customers only?Reason for asking, it only asked for my email address - I would have thought it may ask for my BT account number.

Don't think it's restricted to bt customers only. When I got mine you had to do it through the bt app, so you did require to be bt customer. Not sure that is the case now
  18. Avatar
    I bet there's loads of people who has unspent codes, where they've showed interest and bought one elsewhere instead of waiting been wanting a series x for my disabled son for months and i have been signed up for ages
  19. Avatar
    Deedie04/10/2021 18:53

Don't think it's restricted to bt customers only. When I got mine you had …Don't think it's restricted to bt customers only. When I got mine you had to do it through the bt app, so you did require to be bt customer. Not sure that is the case now

Yeah isn’t restricted to BT customers as I got a code earlier and can’t recall asking for one, but passed onto a friend who needed a console
  20. Avatar
    Bonkツ_04/10/2021 19:08

I bet there's loads of people who has unspent codes, where they've showed …I bet there's loads of people who has unspent codes, where they've showed interest and bought one elsewhere instead of waiting been wanting a series x for my disabled son for months and i have been signed up for ages

I got a BT code within 3 weeks of signing up to the PS5 Register Your Interest.

Its relatively easy to get a next generation console though to be fair if you put the effort in.
  21. Avatar
    joeydeacon18/10/2021 11:47

I’ve just received a code for ordering a Series X from BT, I do have one a …I’ve just received a code for ordering a Series X from BT, I do have one already so don’t need the code.First come first served, but I reserve the right not to send this to folk with zero contributions etc

Any chance I could have it please?
  22. Avatar
    Anyone got any spare BT codes please? (edited)
  23. Avatar
    Would love to snag one of these for the kids for christmas, if anyone has a spare code it would be greatly appreciated
  24. Avatar
    Does anyone have a spare BT access code please?
  25. Avatar
    Anyone got spare code? Can you semd me code pm?

Thanks
  26. Avatar
    Anyone lovely enough to PM me a BT code. I've already registered interest yet haven't received the email. Really surprised they don't offer it to BT customers considering I have their Broadband
  27. Avatar
    Anyone got a spare bt code please would be very appreciated
Top Merchants