Posted 25th Jan 2023 (Posted 15 h, 16 m ago)
One of my best mates moved three and a half hours away, so we take whatever chance we can to play Xbox together.

We’ve played Fifa 23 and Back4Blood (the sequel to Left4Dead) but it’s got a bit repetitive.

Can anyone suggest an alternative game we could pick up and play online?

Disclaimer: he’s played COD for years and I have never, so I don’t want that because he’ll be significantly better than me and constantly beat me or I’d be the crap newbie that everyone would hate
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

24 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Good old Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar may have given up on updates but it's still a fun game
    Author
    What’s the general idea mate?

Play against each other, same side, or both?
  2. Avatar
    Deep Rock Galatic? Co-op game that I haven’t personally played but seems to be spoken highly of and the community is brilliant, apparently.
    Author
    Not much of a gamer so unsurprisingly haven’t heard of it. Will give it a google, but what’s your general synopsis?
  3. Avatar
    Killing Floor 2 is ace in Co op. Maybe Halo or Destiny too.
    Author
    Killing Floor… I’m intrigued, sounds gruesome! What’s the story?
  4. Avatar
    Deep rock galactic, Divinity original sin I & II
  5. Avatar
    cod zombies with friends always enjoyed trying to do easter eggs
    Author
    Is that a stand alone or part of COD itself?

I really don’t wanna get into COD because I’ll defo be that newb that everyone hates
  6. Avatar
    Worms
    Author
    I don’t know if the Sega Mega Drive has online capabilities does it?
  7. Avatar
    I'll always suggest Borderlands for some good Co-op gaming, 2 being the favourite, but all will do.
    Author
    I’m sure I’ve heard that title before. What’s the score with this one then?
  8. Avatar
    just finished crackdown 3. storys trash, but a really fun open world 3rd person shooter which can be played co op. Can get a copy for next to nothing nowadays. and on game pass too if you have that.
    Author
    I do have game pass yeah, so that’s a bonus! Will give it a look, what’s the general idea?
  9. Avatar
    DayZ for sure
  10. Avatar
    It Takes Two & Grounded