Groups

Xbox Sky Entertainment Pack missing Xbox Live Card

Banned
    Does anyone know if Argos will help with this issue?

I purchased the Xbox Sky Entertainment Pack deal for £9.99 after viewing on here and when i got home i found it did not include the 3 months xbox live card.

Seeing as that was the main reason i got it im pretty annoyed.

Anyone know what Argos will do seeing as they are now out of stock?

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Just seen on the receipt it says *exempt from 30 day guarantee*

Wonder why this is?

Refund you I would guess.

It's a common thing to have the cards nicked from the packages, that's why I checked mine were all their in the shop.

Original Poster Banned

pinkleponkle;8860674

Refund you I would guess.It's a common thing to have the cards nicked … Refund you I would guess.It's a common thing to have the cards nicked from the packages, that's why I checked mine were all their in the shop.

It appeared sealed tho i didn't think they could be removed without opening ?

The cards are in the cardboard sleeve, anyone can hook them out and be on their toes.

check it's not trapped somewhere and if you opened it when other people were around get them to hand it back :lol

I had this with a 12 month xbox live subscription. I had to phone xbox support then go back to the store. They made me open it in the store. At the end of the day they cant dispute it. If they did they would have to call you a liar or a thief!

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the advice. I'll go back tomorrow. I was proper annoyed as all i wanted was the 3 months live. The rest was a bonus. Now it's no bonus... just a fail. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions