Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX Softmod kit wanted

Would some kind soul possibly lend me a softmod kit. I will of course pay all postage. can anyone help?

6 Comments

what is needed?

Original Poster

The whole lot, i have just the xbox. Action Replay, Memory Card & Splinter Cell. I understand that you can do this with a usb memory stick which i have but no lead so if anyone can help?

Original Poster

ok so i just got splinter cell for 50p from cex so if anyone has a female usb to xbox lead that would be great

i have the memory card with save games on for Splinter Cell, can send you it if you do send it back?

Original Poster

andrpro;6132296

i have the memory card with save games on for Splinter Cell, can send you … i have the memory card with save games on for Splinter Cell, can send you it if you do send it back?

thanks for the offer. i have just brought the usb cable and have splinter cell coming at some point as well so will give this a try first..:thumbsup:

masterruckus;6133832

thanks for the offer. i have just brought the usb cable and have splinter … thanks for the offer. i have just brought the usb cable and have splinter cell coming at some point as well so will give this a try first..:thumbsup:

ok let me know you still need the savem game exploits as well

techfreaks.org/art…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1416
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      3. love affairs1751
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions