Expired

Xbox Spring Sale on Console - 11th April - 17th April

25 replies
Found 7th Apr
Spring Sale runs from 11-17 April and features over 350 titles with savings up to 67% off (Xbox Live Gold members save up to 10% more)

25 Comments

I think without some detail this is going to get rather chilly!

Original Poster

Just letting people know it starts then

Banned

This might make the PC World Switch deal from yesterday look warm!

This probably get moved to 'misc' as it's just a heads up with no real confirmed prices.

Plus the link, just goes to Xbox. Lazy post. Cold from me.

sucramco

Well until it goes live, there won't be a direct link

Editor

Hey, moved this over to misc as no info is available, so more of a heads up. Hopefully we'll see some decent deals though Cheers

Original Poster

sucramco

Not a lazy post, considering no one knows what the sale will be? Or what will be on it? All I know is when it starts so it was information nothing lazy about it, if I knew what was in the sale I would have posted every item

Turtle1992

No one knows what the sale will be?

Probably a reduction of full priced games to a lesser price
Turtle1992

Or what will be on it?

Probably xbox games

Edited by: "nathan3007" 7th Apr

Banned

Keep it on the down low for now folks, but I've had a tip off there may well be an Xmas sale around December time

Marcoos

Keep it on the down low for now folks, but I've had a tip off there may … Keep it on the down low for now folks, but I've had a tip off there may well be an Xmas sale around December time

No way? My dads friends boyfriends cousin who works for valve said there might be a summer sale on steam

Thanks for sharing

Original Poster

benjammin316

Thanks for sharing

Not a problem always idiots on these posts haha

Thanks for the heads up

Video (45 seconds) shows some of the titles that will be on sale...

m.youtube.com/wat…v18

Hopefully they discount Diablo 3 again. Was £16 a while back, but had jumped back up to £60 last time I checked... Who on earth pays that kind of money for a three year old game?

Banned

dr_spaceman

Video (45 seconds) shows some of the titles that will be on … Video (45 seconds) shows some of the titles that will be on sale...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYAybyVv18

Games based on that vid:

Overwatch

Battlefield 1

Forza Horizon 3

Halo Wars 2

Watch Dogs 2

Titanfall 2

FIFA 17 (EA ACCESS SOON)

Bioshock Infinite

NBA 2K17

Black Ops 2

The Witcher 2 / 3

Goat Simulator DLCs

Destiny Collection

South Park Stick of The Truth

The Escapists

Ryse Season Pass

Rainbow Six Siege

Deux Ex

Gears 4

Red Dead Redemption

XCOM

ReCore

Astroneer

Silence

Killer Instinct

GTA 5

GTA 4

Sniper Elite 3

Bully Scholarship Edition

moved to misc so a mod can post the sale when it starts and get recognition

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition is currently £36.99 on Amazon but holding on to see if the spring sale can beat this.

Hopefully Ori will be one

Error440

One of the best games on the Xbox One! Highly recommend

Editor

coullgfx

moved to misc so a mod can post the sale when it starts and get … moved to misc so a mod can post the sale when it starts and get recognition

When you comment hoping for a like, but it never happens

Turtle1992

Spring Sale runs from 11-17 April and features over 350 titles with … Spring Sale runs from 11-17 April and features over 350 titles with savings up to 67% off (Xbox Live Gold members save up to 10% more)

Thanks for the heads up man. It's appreciated.

Original Poster

coullgfx

moved to misc so a mod can post the sale when it starts and get … moved to misc so a mod can post the sale when it starts and get recognition

Turtle1992

Spring Sale runs from 11-17 April and features over 350 titles with … Spring Sale runs from 11-17 April and features over 350 titles with savings up to 67% off (Xbox Live Gold members save up to 10% more)

Not a problem at all buzz, wish I new more to post but unfortunate I don't yet, I am sitting waiting to get some games if there's ones cheap in the sale seen as I share with my fiancée so tend to buy a lot on Xbox haha

Error440

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition £8.00 with Xbox Live Gold...
microsoft.com/en-…31M

dr_spaceman

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition £8.00 with Xbox Live … Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition £8.00 with Xbox Live Gold...https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/Ori-and-the-Blind-Forest-Definitive-Edition/BW85KQB8Q31M

Thanks for that

I bought 2x £5 top ups fir £4.79 each, it took like 4 hours to download about to play it now the music is lovely
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 12th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions