Groups
    EXPIRED

xbox to monitor cable

Hi there, can someone tell me what precisely I need to connect my 360 up to my monitor (vga, does not have dvi)... and also where I can get it for cheap!

Cheers in advance

11 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?!

You need a xbox 360 to VGA cable. Not sure on the best price. Does your monitor have speakers?

Original Poster

yes it does but currently I use my own set which is better as have a subwoooooofer

rickpee

Hi there, can someone tell me what precisely I need to connect my 360 up … Hi there, can someone tell me what precisely I need to connect my 360 up to my monitor (vga, does not have dvi)... and also where I can get it for cheap!Cheers in advance

i ordered a cooler king from > play.com/Gam…tml works a treat with my PC screen plus gives you extra USB ports and auido output options

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cool thanks. it doesnt invalidate ure warranty does it?

Official VGA cable ]here

cheapest i found m8 hope it helps

]http//ww…360

Does the cable allow you to be connected to BOTH your PC and the 360 at the same time or is it only 1 at a time?

(Sorry if this is a dumb question) - I also have VGA only

bookshifter

Does the cable allow you to be connected to BOTH your PC and the 360 at … Does the cable allow you to be connected to BOTH your PC and the 360 at the same time or is it only 1 at a time?(Sorry if this is a dumb question) - I also have VGA only

Good question, Would also like to know this!

if i have a pc do i connect the pc to the vga and can connect my 360 via component?

No just one at a time need separate cables for each if your monitor has DVI and a VGA get a VGA /DVI adapter cost about 5-6 quid then you can plug em both in and switch via your monitor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions