Xbox trial

Posted 16th May
Hi,

Does anyone have an Xbox live trial they would be willing to donate to me? Pretty please?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Think they are like 99p on eBay but in your previous thread a few months back you said you bought 3yrs game pass so you won’t need it as live is included in that subscription.

hotukdeals.com/dis…595

May save you some money?

DemonOverlord17/05/2020 09:44

Think they are like 99p on eBay but in your previous thread a few months …Think they are like 99p on eBay but in your previous thread a few months back you said you bought 3yrs game pass so you won’t need it as live is included in that subscription.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/cheapest-way-xbox-game-pass-3381595May save you some money?

It’s for my nephew. I have game pass now yes as per my previous post. Unfortunately, I cannot gift him a month or whatever from my account.
xsy7717/05/2020 10:35

It’s for my nephew. I have game pass now yes as per my previous post. U …It’s for my nephew. I have game pass now yes as per my previous post. Unfortunately, I cannot gift him a month or whatever from my account.

Add your account to his Xbox, put a passcode on it, then make his Xbox your home console.

You still have access to your stuff as long as you're online.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions