xbox360 codes

hi appreciate i'm new here, but hope i can contribute in time. just got my son a xbox360 second hand (recession ) ordered live not be here until tomorrow. so i was wondering if any of you wonderful guys could help me out with a 24 hour code. many thanks.

10 Comments

Original Poster

can nobody help me?

if you have just got your new gamertag this will give you a free month of Gold Membership

it's usually 48hr not 24hr, I could do with one too

If you make a new account on the 360, you should get a month trial.

deathtrap3000;4081935

If you make a new account on the 360, you should get a month trial.

echo

Original Poster

thanks guys didnt know.

Original Poster

as this is a second hand machine, there is no months codes with it when you set up gamertag you have to enter code............. anybody selling one then

gizmat;4082285

as this is a second hand machine, there is no months codes with it when … as this is a second hand machine, there is no months codes with it when you set up gamertag you have to enter code............. anybody selling one then

Make a new account, choose silver, it gives you a month trial.

as already said, the account you create is not with the console but with XBL and when you create a NEW one you are given a free month's Gold membership automatically no code required

Original Poster

thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions