Groups

Xbox360 Dead!

Got back from work yesterday and jumped on my 360, was looking forward on playing rainbow six, but after 30 seconds into the game it froze with a frozen picture with artifacts, restarted and same thing happened - but this time no video display - then tried another 8 times but to no avail. Is it time to bury it? luckily ive got 3 year warranty as i bought on launch. Not really sure on how I can transfer my game saves on to a new 360, any ideas???

5 Comments

If you're sending it to Microsoft for repair they will tell you to keep your hardrive, so you won't lose your game saves.
    Mine died after only 4 months with very little use. Sent it back to Boots for a full refund. Got a brand new one but unfortunatley lost my saved games.

Original Poster

no the store is replacing with a new - Ive got loads of saves, been playin on i for a year and half!

You could buy another 360 system and then return your old one (but with the new Hard-drive) and get a refund.

Then you'd be left with a new 360 and your games saves on your current HDD.

^ if they agree to a refund.

64mb memory cards?

Original Poster

thanks, managed to exchange hard drive with a new one, just need to go back and give in the broken one for a full refund:thumbsup: !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions