Found 5th Jul 2007
Was wondering about xbox live as I am getting a 360 this weekend.

The problem is that I am going to need a wireless adaptor to connect to my internet, as an ethernet cable etc. is not an option.

Does this have to be a microsoft only/approved product? Because I have one from my PS2 online days. Would this work for my xbox? Or will I have to pay for a specific wireless adaptor and how much would that be?

Sorry for all the questions! :thumbsup:


  1. Misc
  2. Xbox 360

is the one for the ps2 an ethernet bridge

Original Poster

Not too sure really.:oops:

All I know is that it helps connect to my internet connection, instead of 20m of ethernet cable.

Does that help?

Think you need the MS one mate

ms one is £50 though. Theres one on ebuyer for ]here which is slightly cheaper

That'll do the job just fine!

gaminf bridge will do fine, no need for the ms one.

Original Poster

Ok thanks for everyones help. :thumbsup:

Will report back if any trouble.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313898
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514675
    3. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code11
    4. Which wall design do you like best?911

    See more discussions