Found 24th May 2008
Wanting to get a 360 soon , and wondered how much secong had ones go for, ( with controller leads etc)

Just trying to get a general idea.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Xbox 360
4 Comments

I think your much better off with a new one. I went for

hotukdeals.com/ite…ay-

360 has been known to breakdown. Although some of the games shops will offer 12 month warranty on pre owned. Just dont save a few quid and get stuck with it when its broke a few months down the line.

Original Poster

jtx;2171804

I think your much better off with a new one. I went … I think your much better off with a new one. I went forhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/185338/xbox-360-premium-plus-3-games-play-360 has been known to breakdown. Although some of the games shops will offer 12 month warranty on pre owned. Just dont save a few quid and get stuck with it when its broke a few months down the line.

alright cheers for the advice

If you are not in a hurry wait until a really good deal comes up which includes some free items, then sell the freebies. Argos about twice a year does a deal where you get a xbox megapack free with a premium which you should be able to sell for about £40-£50

I have a bundle for sale if you're interested. Everything's brand new:

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843
    2. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?77
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1012
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226653

See more discussions