Xbox.com redirects to Microsoft.com???

Anyone having the same issue? And sometimes links don't work

9 Comments

No. Working fine for me.

Have you ever changed regions at the bottom of the Xbox.com screen? Sometimes doing that throws it over to Microsoft.com

Original Poster

Go to the link of any Xbox one game and try to purchase it. It will take you to Microsoft website to buy it? Can you confirm it?
Edited by: "anonymous67" 13th Aug 2016

are you aware xbox is made by microsoft

Original Poster

jco83

are you aware xbox is made by microsoft

I'm aware of that. The layout of the Xbox one store has changed. As in, there is only Microsoft store now on. Although, you can see Xbox 360 store still up and running.

anonymous67

Go to the link of any Xbox one game and try to purchase it. It will take … Go to the link of any Xbox one game and try to purchase it. It will take you to Microsoft website to buy it? Can you confirm it?

Yes.. You're right. Trying to purchase a game goes to Microsoft store. Seems a backward step.

They stopped the VPN method of buying games, is this a way to stop gift card purchases? Maybe if you have store credit in other regions might be best to use it up.
Edited by: "redcantona" 14th Aug 2016

anonymous67

For all disbelievers: … For all disbelievers: http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsoft-finally-unifying-xbox-store-windows-store

Yeah, this is true. They are merging all stores into one. For example if a developer makes an app but at release is only available for Windows 10 Mobile, at anytime they can update the app to then work on Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One .etc without having to create a different store item.
This will also help with Xbox Play Anywhere so you can easily download Forza Horizon 3 for example on your Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions